SAU Community

98ron Is 146.9c !

Lezzare

The petrol price is just a killer.

Guys, any idea why I bring my dewsons receipt into BP, but they say they are not participating?? Can't save 4cents.....

I beleive it;s only the privately owned sites that participate, the BP owned ones don't.

On my way home from tafe today somewhere in Sth Perth I seen unleaded for $1.28 (ultimate plus 9c $1.37), and then near my house at 2 BP's both were $1.38 ($1.47)!!! How the f**k can BP justify the difference in price?????????

Its 52 $50 fuel vouchers....

$50 wouldnt even fill the tank with ultimate

well yeah not any more anyway.

i thought my fuel economy was getting worse cos i was calculating by the dollar (ie $50 of fuel gets me how many kms)... and i thought wtf, it's getting worse... stupid me got it wrong, it's cos i'm getting less fuel for my buck that's why it's getting worse...

rezz what's japan's prices? last time i went back (dec-04 to feb-05) it was... 129yen per litre? they have great service over there too... :)

Still cheaper than UK and Europe.. I was paying over a quid a liter ($2.39739 /L AUD) for diesel over there - and that was cheaper than petrol.

Anyone think about the wicked GST bonus the govt is getting from these price increases? When fuel was $1.20/L they would have been getting about 12c/L. Now it's $1.50/L they'll be getting 15c/L.

Doesn't sound like much but think that they haven't had to put any effort into this tax increase. Then think why they aren't going to do much about the price increase. Also think that you're actually paying GST on state govt levies.

Now get angry....

/rant

I also filled up for that magical 147c/L yesterday, atleast i can say that i set a personal record for money spent on a tank of fuel. Good thing the 31 is fantastic on fuel and i've had a work vehicle for the last 2 weeks or so, i've had a decent run i suppose.

I can only see the price going up from here but :)