SAU Community

Sau Dyno Day 22nd October

gtrGhosTDoGG11

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be...

It will be pretty much around xmas day that it gets done as I will be working quite a bit during the holidays.

Hopefully get the turbo on, diff sorted, and subframe bushes + a few front end bushes that need doing.

First things first though.. bigger turbo.. priorities. :(

Even if it doesn't hook up due to the crap stock diff.. lol

Whats causing the setup now to spool slightly earlier? manifold?

Could be. It's back up to 296-297rwkW after Shaun got all the shit running properly again. Also running lower boost to protect motor (stock) so less power and again maybe stock manifold bit restrictive in the high revs.

Car still madness on the road tho. 2.5L + 300rwkW is plenty with rear wheel drive only, any more and it gets too dangerous. Mallala for example with more power is a waste of time unless you have big slicks and well sorted suspension.

Sambo33, I'm just running a cat back zorst....... :)

Could be.  It's back up to 296-297rwkW after Shaun got all the shit running properly again.  Also running lower boost to protect motor (stock) so less power and again maybe stock manifold bit restrictive in the high revs. 

Car still madness on the road tho.  2.5L + 300rwkW is plenty with rear wheel drive only, any more and it gets too dangerous.  Mallala for example with more power is a waste of time unless you have big slicks and well sorted suspension.

Sambo33, I'm just running a cat back zorst....... :P

What boost are u running to get 297rwkw? with stock internals i assume you have an aftermarket metal gasket of some kind?