Sydneykid

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello SK,

I have a R33GTR(Street 99% use)...what does the complete kit cost for me?

What spring rates are they?Are the springs tapered?Are the shocks coil over?

Looking for a softer ride than what I have(Ohlins).

Please PM me with the specs and costs.

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in responding, especially to PM's. The video card in my home PC died and it took me 4 days to find out what it was and fix it. So I am about 110 PM's behind at the moment and trying hard to catch up. Add that to the workload at Superior Suspension (12 to 14 hours a day, 6 days a week) and it will take me a few days to answer everyone.

Hang in there, if you have transferred money, it's safe, I am not going to run off to Brazil with it. You won't miiss out, the Group Buy isn't going to end soon as I have spent some time with Bilstein securing the shock supply for a couple of months at least.

Advanced warning, I am off to the US for 5 weeks from 1st October to 5th November. Checking out some east coast action, Detroit, Chicago, Daytona and the SEMA show in Vegas. So when I don't respond to PM's or emails in that period, I am sure you will understand why.

>_< cheers :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sydneykid

Could you please refund my money.

I am sick of waiting.

I have tried to send you a message with my account details for you to return my money

but your inbox is always full.

I do not want to get into a debate

I just want my money back now

Do not send me the kit.

Pm me for my banking details as I will not post them here.

Regards

Mike

I want my money back Sydneykid.

I will not go away

I do not like your style of business

You said They would be ready in 1 1/2 weeks after I paid it is now 1 1/2 months

You can keep your kit .

Send me a PM for my banking details or send me a cheque

Whats the go with you mate

• 4 weeks later...

Is this group buy still going?

If it is can you please PM me your phone number or a little information?

Currently the struts on my car are completely rusted out (they were japanese coilovers), so my car cannot be complied yet.....need new suspension ASAP.

bear in mind guys that hes under the pump ATM so just be patience with it. Its one of the best kit for the money. You wont get any better kit for the kind of money.

Bear in mind that he did the engineering works for nothing though. Hes trying to help us (forum people) to get the best "bang for your buck" kit. But yeah its up to you guys though. If it was me i will just wait and SK wont run away to "Brazil" cos he rips a few people in Oz for a few grand. Worth it? I dont think so. Again its up to you.

Dont flame me for this post. Im just trying to calm people down. :(:D

Regards

Yudy

Hi All

Matt here

To Anyone who could not get through, I am now answering PMs and all questions for Gary the best I can. With the new business extremely busy, we have been flat out, however gary is off on Holidays to the USA next week for 5 weeks. This does not mean that sales will hault, as I will personally be looking after all sales and enquiries from this point on. For anyone with more technical questions, there are some I can assist with, but any that I can not will be forwarded to Gary.

So please, PM me (I will check the GB threads when possible, but PM is best - I will supply an email address and a phone number for me)

Cheers

Matt

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Matt,

I received the rear camber correction off-set bushes yesterday. I have a question regarding installation. Should I put the offset towards the top or the bottom of the pivot point. I may be over thinking this, but wouldnt this affect the rate of camber gain through the range of suspension travel? As in if the excentric is high there will be less camber gain that if it is low?

Cheers,

Ian

• 1 month later...