• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

Need to VENT!!!!!! Just found out someone I had a lot of trust and respect for has ripped me off big time. The details are not important, but when you respect someone, you sort of expect a mutually respectful relationship. This person must think I am so stupid. They don't know that I know yet, but it won't be long.

The biggest way of hurting them is just to let them know I have no respect for them. I do play stupid sometimes because some people are more comfortable around people who are not as intelligent as themselves, (ego) and maybe it is my fault for doing that.

It makes it worse that someone would take advantage of a friend just because they think the friend would never know.

NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!

Hi Angel

WOAH, thats harsh hey. A similiar thing happend to me with a girl at work. Making them feel so low and stupid (and like you say unrespected) can do alot of damage :)

Was it car related??

Are you coming on the hills cruise??

cheers

mat

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• One of my questions about this was how/if the R34 GTR strut is different to the R34 GTT (I mean it could easily be). In my car, the 18x9+30 feels like it is 0.0001mm from the strut with a 265 on it. Given a 10.5 +15 is closer to the strut than an 18x9+30, it would certainly foul... surely I am encouraged that a 19x11+25 would need a spacer to clear the R34 GTR suspension arms at least!
    • I was super whining about this for years by upgrading the front BBK, leaving the stock rear brakes, and not updating the BMC. The moment I did that I felt the front actually get the pressure it actually wanted, and it you know... worked
    • We're is the best place to buy the top panel on the sturt tower.My er34 is  starting to show a small sign of rust.
    • They replace springs for sure. The remade in USA throttle springs feel much stiffer than the originals. 
    • Lol, yeh...the things we tell ourselves. I slap my motors together myself and havent lost one yet. ECU setup is worth 6 times any motor i have built....lol so....yeh its masturbatory    Help me Steve, got an Emtron KV8 and thinking P14 Black Box with C127 or AEM ED7/ CD7.  Ive got my old Aim MXL and Race Technology DASH2 so no rush for dashes; next step is PDM with PWM as i still street drive the old girl and fuel does warm up with 550l/min cranking through the lines just potting around along with thermo fans   Lol justvspent 14hrs doing my wiring diagrams in CAD to help work out wtf im doing