SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

Well got my floor pans stripped and cleaned up and Brodie got it painted Sunday. Cage is in, seats back in and inner lap harness anchor points mounted into the tunnel with plates etc. ISC strut tops on the bilsteins now, more travel better height adjustment. Still bit left but slowly crossing stuff off the to-do-list. Giving lexan rear screen and door screens serious thought. Not a huge amount to be gained but every bit counts. Also Mr Kuc confirmed ID2000's work with PFC's so that's a bonus E85 won't be too far down the track. AFM will be the only real restriction. Can't wait to get back into the snotter and get out to a SAU day

Well got my floor pans stripped and cleaned up and Brodie got it painted Sunday. Cage is in, seats back in and inner lap harness anchor points mounted into the tunnel with plates etc. ISC strut tops on the bilsteins now, more travel better height adjustment. Still bit left but slowly crossing stuff off the to-do-list. Giving lexan rear screen and door screens serious thought. Not a huge amount to be gained but every bit counts. Also Mr Kuc confirmed ID2000's work with PFC's so that's a bonus E85 won't be too far down the track. AFM will be the only real restriction. Can't wait to get back into the snotter and get out to a SAU day

You could get away with ID1000s and bump up the fuel pressure. Thats what I did with mine. Was good for 475rwkw thru the auto. Brad makes well passed 500 with his

yeah to be honest mate thats prob all I'll run. I know a few blokes on the mainland making 390ish on nismo 740's at 3 bar, so 1000's will be more than enough. For me anyway!

I always think i need more power when i havent driven it in months but usually when i get back in it on the twistes or basky i shit my pants with 17psi/320rwkw's hahaha. touch wood the new suspenion setup and improvments allow me to run more and gain something =)

good to hear progress Jack! and with new suspension and aero, the car's gonna hold like glue round the bends! and you wont spin in the corners.....several times....not that it happened... :P

haha and new rear tyres matey. yep, there has been some looptey loops in her, it was manbearpig.

the last thing that i really want before I'm gonna be happy (for awhile anyway) is a good adjustable rear diff. Still, the improvements to the rest of the old girl should make it easier to cope with whats in it.