SAU Community

Stagea Wheel Dimensions?

thedriver

Heck yeah. as long as above isn't sarcasm.

Affordable means they can live on a daily.

How much poke if any are people gettiing on 19x9.5 +15s on manual C34s.

I want as little as possible, as mentioned its a daily.

Also how much scrubbing, and guard work is needed.

By my dodgey maths, it seems like as long as i dont go too low should be sweet.

I run 19x9.5 +12 with 245's

The rear clear bilstein struts by 7-9mm and no guard rolling at all with a low ride height of 320mm (too low and chews tyres every 6-8000 km)

You should be right with 9.5 +15....pretty common on R4s....if tyres hit struts, just use a 3mm spacer to get to +12

Cheers guys, looks like its go once the guy I sold my pupra to comes to picks it up...

My V35 17" (I think 8" +30) rears rub my coilover collars without spacers (it came with massive 1" bolt ons), I really dont want to have to put different ones back for new rims.

I also dont want to over tyre with anything bigger than a 245 so should be win.

My car is stock barring exhaust so any wider is just a fun canceller.

• 2 weeks later...

guys, i need someone to confirm if these will fit my car.

Fronts are 19x8.5 and rears are 19x9.5 +22 offset.

buy some posts in here, there were some confirmation that the rears would be ok. Just not 100% about the front.

cheers

guys, i need someone to confirm if these will fit my car.

Fronts are 19x8.5 and rears are 19x9.5 +22 offset.

buy some posts in here, there were some confirmation that the rears would be ok. Just not 100% about the front.

cheers

If you plan on running it with the Attesa system, then no, they won't work. They need to be the same width (different offset is fine) on all four corners.

If you plan on running it with the Attesa system, then no, they won't work. They need to be the same width (different offset is fine) on all four corners.

Ahhhh... ok ok.. why do they need to be same width?

I had 17x7 front and 17x8 rear with same size tyres with no problems. I believe as long as the tyre circumference is close it should be fine.

I tried the same on my S1 and it hated life. Haven't tried it on the M35's but apparently they are more pedantic about it again than the C34's.

MY+MIND+IS+FULL+OF+f**k+_94d9eb6eea3608124a1e9fe6b0e64f0e.jpg

That was a good read(s). Had to go over it a few times! lol

Its still 50/50 on whether or not the wheels im looking for is still safe to purchase. By what I gathered from reading the above mentioned thread, it SHOULD be ok just aslong as the circumference is within a tolerable range.

My honest opinion is the age old, if in doubt, don't. It is something I have considered while looking for rims but undecided yet, best talk with a workshop that deals with this type of thing for best advice. My other thought is if it were such a problem, why the space saver tyre? All of its dimensions are different to stock size.

The important thing is to keep the same rolling diameter/circumference on the front and rear. Otherwise, it creates variations because the front and rear wheels are rolling at different speeds, then the ATTESA computer tries to constantly correct it, and it creates extra (and unnecessary) wear on the transfer case, leading to expensive repairs.

Cool. So pretty much, all I need to ensure is that the rubber is all the same? the fact that front and rears widths are different shouldnt impact the ATTESA.

If widths DID impact it, then staggered sets would be obsolete. right?

Can I please get some help here, as mentioned previously I am looking at getting some 19 x 9.5 +12s for my rs4s.

So I did a trial muck around with a mates set or vskfs which are 9.5 +28.

I took some measurements with my 26 mm wheel spacers for total offset of +2 and I was around 10mm poked at the back which will end up fine with +12s.

Up front though there was like 30 mm of poke.

How poked out are people running 9.5 +12 or +15s up front.

Photo proof with spacer.

2012-03-09210616.jpg

This ones upside down so imagine I can take a photo properly....

2012-03-09210639.jpg

Hey guys,

Haven't been able to find much relating to offset on a S2 RS (rwd) Auto. Does anyone know if my 17 x 9 +17 (front) and 17 x 10 +15 (rear) will fit on my Stag?

Cheers,

Adam

I don't know how your 2wd differs from my awd formerly auto but if I were you I would bolt them on and modify the guards to suit (not put too small tyres on). I started off with a guard roller but found a length of iron pipe worked best. You will lose paint in the process - I don't think the heat gun approach prevents that. Mine are 17 x 9 +30 with a 20mm spacer on the front.

002-4.jpg