SAU Community

Stagea Wheel Dimensions?

thedriver

Should fit pretty well, may be slightly outside the guards depending on camber, I think 245/40 r18 is the average size everyone uses. I've got 235/35 r18 and they are too small for the speedo.

alright cheers for that mate. will go with the 245/40s. hopefully fitting matte black work xd9s on a white stag.

I think you'll find they look quite awesome. :thumbsup:

Get some pics up; stat.

I think you'll find they look quite awesome. :thumbsup:

Get some pics up; stat.

yeah I've decided on some grids in flat black that are 18x9.5 +20 for now with 245/40s. should look tuff on white. just so keen to get the car already and don't like the stockies! ;)

I plan the have it for awhile so I'll start with the slightly cheaper set first and throw a bit more at some other goodies! it's coming with zeal adjustable coils and nismo exhaust system.

Edited by jwelshy19

yeah I've decided on some grids in flat black that are 18x9.5 +20 for now with 245/40s. should look tuff on white. just so keen to get the car already and don't like the stockies! ;)

I plan the have it for awhile so I'll start with the slightly cheaper set first and throw a bit more at some other goodies! it's coming with zeal adjustable coils and nismo exhaust system.

Post a pic once u get them

Correction

Im looking at getting some rota gtr-d 18x9.5 +25 for my 260rs! Will they fit without guard rolling

+12 would fit better from what I've seen on here, same fitment as an rs4s, go back a few pages

Correction

Im looking at getting some rota gtr-d 18x9.5 +25 for my 260rs! Will they fit without guard rolling

http://www.ebay.com....5#ht_499wt_1185

these would fit on mine nicely so ive been told without and rolling or lipping.

this was exactly what i may get, if i do get some it will be from these guys, only $99 shipping for the whole set. and i was looking at 245/40 proxes 4 tyres.

i could be changing my mind again and getting some 33 or 34 gtr rims!

rethinking of getting these actually, in hyper black with the polished lip :)

Edited by jwelshy19

9.5 +12 with 245s fit about perfect on my RS4S.

No scrubbing and and no guard work, I can put a wheel on my driveway at full lock with no worries.

If i am picky the front is a little wide but the rear is spot on.

My car is daily low, so two fingers to tyre on 19s.

+25 will be tight on the strut at the rear depending on the diameter of your strut.

9.5 +12 with 245s fit about perfect on my RS4S.

No scrubbing and and no guard work, I can put a wheel on my driveway at full lock with no worries.

If i am picky the front is a little wide but the rear is spot on.

My car is daily low, so two fingers to tyre on 19s.

+25 will be tight on the strut at the rear depending on the diameter of your strut.

nice. you reckon a +20 offset same width and tyres should fit about the same?

How much is guard rolling? My 260 is still standard height but will be getting coilovers and adjustable camber arms eventually

i have 19x8.5 Koya Endless rims with 235/35's on my rs4s with a +12 offset and lots of low. the rear tyres tuck up nice, the fronts needed rolling because the tyres just scrubbed at full lock. be warned, even at +12 and 235 wide, when i put somthign heavy in the back, i scrubbed the whole inside wall off my tyre on my coilover upper nut.... and my tyres have a very curved sidewall, so be carful of camber when lowering :D i learnt the hard way.

G'day everyone. Just after your opinion... I got a golden ARX and the original ARX wheels are way too much inside the guards, so I was looking for larger set of wheels to fill those massive arches and stick out a bit more - if not the wheel in line with the guard then as close as possible.

Bumped into these Speedy Chitah 19x8.5 +35 in Adelaide:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/354186-for-sale-thread/page__st__8300

So the question is do you think these will fit ARX and more importantly will they look good? How deep inside the arch they will seat?

Thanks in advance for your help.

+35 is too large, especially for an ARX. What you should look for are lower offset wheels, so they sit further out of the guards.

Disagree, I have 19x9 +45 with 10mm spacers (effectively making them a +35 offset) on my RX. I reckon that 9" wide with a +30-35 is about perfect (but I am not into the stretched look) for an RS/RX. Maybe another 5-10mm for the ARX/Axis?

BC-19x945-10mmspacer1.jpg

BC-19x945-10mmspacer2.jpg

I have a problem I thought you could fit 18x10-7 under standard guards

IMG_7962edit-682x1024.jpg

Will be putting in a s14 Rear Cradle which will bring the track in 20mm making them fit

I have a problem I thought you could fit 18x10-7 under standard guards

IMG_7962edit-682x1024.jpg

Will be putting in a s14 Rear Cradle which will bring the track in 20mm making them fit

That will help -then get the right size tyres and push the guards out a little and you will be looking good!