SAU Community

Drivers Side Window Loose

Hey guys,

As the topic states my Driver's side window is loose...when the door is shut and the window fully up it is alright but as soon as the window comes down a few inches the window rattles as the car goes through a crack/hole in the road.

Or if the window is fully down and I go to put it back up it sorta rattles itself to a start..its nothing too bad but I have been told that alot of skylines encounter this problem.

So if anyone has this problem and has a solution, any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Dave.

i'll try and get onto it this week...let you's know how I went.

I had the windows tinted recently by a guy I knew, I told him to have a look around for anything which could be loose but he didnt find anything. BUT i will have a look at it asap and get back to ya's.

CheerS!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

In regards to those two bolts, just be careful how much extra tension you put on them.

I did mine a few months back and it ended up being a little too too tight and split, and popped the roller ball out of the mechanism.

New regulator is the only fix for this :wub:

Do it a little at a time and keep checking before you put the trims back in place!

Hey guyz i tried tightenin it and the top part of the window is tight but when the window is fully down, the bottom of the window shakes.

It looks like the window has a guide inside the door and when its fully down the window has a lot of space between the guide to move about and shakes alot and its pissin me off.

anyone have a solution?

• 10 years later...