• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO, because, if war starts,

- it will create jobs for the US

- their ecomony will start to recover, hence

- the US reserve bank will bump their interest rates up, AND

- as our reserve bank seems to follow the trends of the US reserve bank, our interest rates will rise.... hence

It will take longer to pay my f'n home off!

Of course no one wants the war to happen.. except mr bush.. he's a war monger and wants an excuse to get back at saddam.

Ive been reading about it for a while now, and they really dont have any HARD evidence that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.. but yet, Bush is till persiting on Military action..

I think Bush is just very ticked off still after the S11 stuff, and needs to get back somehow.

One thing that does send chills, is when Iraw said if the US does use Military force, they will 'Break the neck of the US'.. which what the means exactly I dont know..

Hopefully if it is a war, it wont be huge.. I think people are over exagerrating what will happen.. and preparing themselves for the worst...

http://www.chaser.com.au/show_story.asp?ID...ME=sadampreempt

edit - can't get link to work, here is an article from "The Chaser":

---------------------------------

BAGHDAD, Thursday: Saddam Hussein has launched a pre-emptive strike on the United States to prevent it from pre-emptively striking Iraq first. Hussein said he has intelligence that the US had developed weapons of mass destruction and planned to use them to attack Iraq.

Hussein justified his strike citing the US' long history of violating UN resolutions. He also recalled the US' willingness to use poison gas against its own people, such as the sailors unknowingly sprayed with VX and sarin during American naval testing in the 1960s. But his strongest justification of the attack was the fact that America does not share Iraq's ideology.

"George W. Bush is a dangerous Christain with his finger on the trigger of the world's worst weapons," Saddam said.

Saddam was asked whether he is planning to release a dossier of speculative material drawn from unnamed sources, like that recently issued by Tony Blair. The Iraqi President replied that he is still trying to pull together sufficient evidence, but has already obtained some material of Bush’s intention to strike from CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post, the US Department of Defence, public statements by President George W. Bush, and a particularly nasty card he received from Donald Rumsfeld last Christmas.

Despite the strike being officially launched, no action has actually been taken as yet, as Iraq has no weapons with sufficient range to reach the US mainland.

bush is gonna get raped if he starts a war with iraq...

i hope usa go it allone without natos approval so iraq an **** em up hard...

the pasted so many years america as started and butted into so many wars its not funny..

and since one of my cousins was killed due to one of americas bomb.. i hope they all burn in hell and get whats coming to them

>>> Sung to the tune of "If you're happy and you know it"

>>>

>>> If you cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq.

>>> If the markets are a drama, bomb Iraq.

>>> If the terrorists are frisky,

>>> Pakistan is looking shifty,

>>> North Korea is too risky,

>>> Bomb Iraq.

>>>

>>> If we have no allies with us, bomb Iraq.

>>> If we think that someone's dissed us, bomb Iraq.

>>> So to hell with the inspections,

>>> Let's look tough for the elections,

>>> Close your mind and take directions,

>>> Bomb Iraq.

>>>

>>> It's pre-emptive non-aggression, bomb Iraq.

>>> To prevent this mass destruction, bomb Iraq.

>>> They've got weapons we can't see,

>>> And that's all the proof we need,

>>> If they're not there, they must be there,

>>> Bomb Iraq.

>>>

>>> If you never were elected, bomb Iraq.

>>> If your mood is quite dejected, bomb Iraq.

>>> If you think Saddam's gone mad,

>>> With the weapons that he had,

>>> And he tried to kill your dad,

>>> Bomb Iraq.

>>>

>>> If corporate fraud is growin', bomb Iraq.

>>> If your ties to it are showin', bomb Iraq.

>>> If your politics are sleazy,

>>> And hiding that ain't easy,

>>> And your manhood's getting queasy,

>>> Bomb Iraq.

>>>

>>> Fall in line and follow orders, bomb Iraq.

>>> For our might knows not our borders, bomb Iraq.

>>> Disagree? We'll call it treason,

>>> Let's make war not love this season,

>>> Even if we have no reason,

>>> Bomb Iraq.

Here we go again ( sigh )

While I don't like the idea of war I fully support the US, UK and Australia in the endeavour to bring Iraq into line.

For the record:- For Iraq to win, the US would have to let them. If conflict starts, Iraq is toast. If Iraq doesn't surrender, it'll end up a huge smoking hole in the ground.

"Rules"?!! America makes the rules. Its America's game and I am thankful we are on her side.

Like I said, there is no way Iraq could win a war with the US.

If needs be, the US nuclear capability will erase Iraq from the map. And if Iraq so much as looks at American soil they'll be considering it.

who says iraq qont fire back..

if america hit iraq with nukes.. iraq will hit back.....

i wouldnt trust iraq to go down with out a fight

look what that bloody whats his name.. sudam;s son said

they will make sept 11 look like a picinic..

arabs r crazy.. i wouldnt mess with them...

if the US wanna do it right go thru the UN let them investigate wheather Iraq has weapons it shouldn't have, none of this heroic shit where he makes his own rules which suits the US, what happened to osama? he must be hiding in Iraq so he's gonna have to bomb Iraq. Us look for every excuse to go in guns blazing, lets see the proof until then, shut the hell up fool!!!!!!!....:D

Nice theory there. "Go thru the UN"

The UN couldn't resolve anything. They'll just sit on the fence and talk,whinge and moan.

Look at the last decade"

Gulf War- Iraq kicked out of Kuwait by US led coalition forces

Somalia- Famine and civil war halted due to American led involvement. All hell broke loose tho when they left.

Balkans- Ethnic Cleansing, Genocide and War crimes commited by Serbia against Croats and Muslims stopped due to US led NATO bombing of Belgrade and other Serbian targets.

Afghanistan- Russian invasion halted by native Afghans with US help.

Afghanistan- Taliban kicked out and country liberated due to US led military action.

America is the only country with the balls to actually act. The UN cannot organise an orgy at a brothel and Iraq would continue to flout UN resolutions if the UN was left to police the world.

I'm proud that my country is standing shoulder to shoulder with the US in the war on terror