SAU Community

Gb: R33 Gts-t And Gtr And R34 Gtt Radiator Guides

Bass Junky

Okay guys.

The buy has closed.

The following people unfortunately due to no communication and no payment have missed out.

Dynamix

Darn 756

Alpine Stars

To all others.

the order will go through tomorrow morning for all but the R33 GTS-T which requires a little fettling to make better.

Those should follow up within a couple of days.

Anywhoo. Thanks for your patience, shouldn't be long now.

BASS OUT

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the final list, just for your reference.

R33 GTS-T

2BNVS...........................berkeley nsw 2506..........................PAID

Dezz..............................Hoppers Crossing 3029, Vic.............PAID

bilbo117........................................................................

....PAID

GTS-T V-Spec..........Balcatta, WA 6021.................................PAID

Mavric.....................Melbourne Pick Up.................................PAID

Trust33....................Address Received.................................PAID WITH ANODISING

ZXFIRE....................Sydney, 2170, N.S.W............................PAID

GTRgeoff.................Melbourne Pick Up.................................PAID

Greg.......................Melbourne Pick Up.................................PAID WITH ANODISING[/

Freeman X 2............Newcastle, 2287, N.S.W........................PAID

Babia......................Melbourne Pick Up.................................PAID

Sydneykid...............Sydney, NSW, 2234

Deceeve..................Mt.Pritchard, NSW , 2170......................CONFIRMED

wolverine................NSW..................................................PAID

Lordsnipe................West Perth, 6005, W.A.........................PAID

(B1) MR_fanny.........Melbourne Pick Up...............................PAID

Trick.......................Hope Valley, SA, 5090.........................PAID

Total 18

R33 GTR

GTRgeoff.................Melbourne Pick Up.................................PAID

Cooper....................Morphett Vale SA 5162..........................PAID

Total 2

R34 GTT

woldo......................Kings Park, 3021, VIC, standard Bar.............PAID

Mr Sniper911...........Loxton, 5333, S.A, STD Bar..........................PAID

GT25T.....................cabramatta, 2166, NSW, Nismo Bar..............PAID

kralster...................Victor Harbor, 5211, S.A STD Bar...............PAID

SKY 34.....................Cannington, 6107, W.A BOMEX Bar.............PAID WITH ANODISING

JapanDyno x 10..........Germany, Pick Up when in Aust, 2 x Nismo, 8 x Stock

HLT4Eva...................Melbourne Pick Up.....................................CONFIRMED

Total 16

:)

B1 Mr Fanny.

You can transfer the money any time now, all good.

I've got a super spread sheet of everyones payments, addresses, types and anodising colours so I can easily identify your payment and mark it off the list.

Cheers

Pete

Hey mate just wanna say a big thankyou for doing this even though we haven't got them yet!! It's a great group buy and i'm sure we all appreciate the hard work thats going into it. Not just the making of them but the organising of postage and everything.

Well done!!!

Hey guys.

They didn't get cut on the weekend, but they shoul have been cut today.

I'll be picking them up as soon as they are ready because I've already transferred the money to him.

Not long now.

PS. Please nobody feel envy for the packaging adventures I will be having over the next week. I know you all want to do it!!