R33 Drift Project

Majanal

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The oil is the "Bling"... can't have a K&N filter without the oil!!!

LOL... gearbox... yeah... I have to call about that now actually...

Jeff, Yeah, they are out of the way there. Lynden from RoadRunner Fabrications is doing a bunch of stuff for my car, and that was one of the things. Fits perfectly, and can be made to hold 3.250L of oil, not that I ever want to fill it!!! which is more than is needed in my category.

Cheers,

Dan.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dan, sorry to sound dumb;

where those power runs made with a 3ltr bottom end(and 2835)?

Did u have the 2835 strapped when u had the stock pipework?

Seems like this cars come along way and VERY fast!!!

Definately be back for updates :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dan,

I was the pit exit offical at Symmons Plains on the weekend.

I didn't make it over for a closer look at your car but was very impressed with the tyre smoking torque it had!!

I just found this thread, the silver bare interior pics look sweet!

Good luck with the rest of the series. :(

Matt

Thanks Matt,

Yeah I think I might have been the only driver using 3rd and 4th gears on the tight track... that is the MIGHTY torque of the RB engines... lol.

Had a great weekend, just a shame I ended up loosing to James Vahoomis (SP?) after all those re runs... never mind... they'll be in my house on the 24th of September!

Cheers,

Dan.

Duncan,

Hit the wall...

Dan.

No, won't buff out, but isn't that bad, certainly not as bad as last time!

In fact I competed in 3 more passes and the expression sessions all afternoon. even the tial lights still work!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Jimbo! :) :) ;)

I must say that I have been a little slack with it all the last little while, but that is not to say that we haven't been busy with the car and Drifting!!!

Lots of progress recently at Tassie, and apart from trying to get the bloody car back into NSW we had a great time away.

I did hit the wall during a battle though, not a huge hit, but enough to damage the car. Not enough to retire me though... you'll have to watch SpeedWeek on the 17th if you want to know how the battles finished up!

As for the car we will make a new manifold for it next week, steam pipe and then bolt the new turbo on... look out for the new dyno sheets soon.

We also had some oil pressure issues in Tassie, I'm fairly sure that it was just the sender for the guage that is buggered, but we are checking everything anyway.

Oh, and great news, I have my website up now... not heaps on it yet, and still plenty of work to do to get it up and going, but it is a start, and I'll keep going with it as I get time. so check out www.mackieracing.com for all the latest!

I'll catch you all soon kids,

Dan.

Thanks Jimbo! :laugh::):(

I must say that I have been a little slack with it all the last little while, but that is not to say that we haven't been busy with the car and Drifting!!!

Lots of progress recently at Tassie, and apart from trying to get the bloody car back into NSW we had a great time away.

I did hit the wall during a battle though, not a huge hit, but enough to damage the car. Not enough to retire me though... you'll have to watch SpeedWeek on the 17th if you want to know how the battles finished up!

As for the car we will make a new manifold for it next week, steam pipe and then bolt the new turbo on... look out for the new dyno sheets soon.

We also had some oil pressure issues in Tassie, I'm fairly sure that it was just the sender for the guage that is buggered, but we are checking everything anyway.

Oh, and great news, I have my website up now... not heaps on it yet, and still plenty of work to do to get it up and going, but it is a start, and I'll keep going with it as I get time. so check out www.mackieracing.com for all the latest!

I'll catch you all soon kids,

Dan.

I watched it and saw your little 'off'. ah, not to worry. Fink done pretty well for himself with the ex-d1 200sx. Are you ready and pumped for this weekend?

Not ready yet... but pumped... HELL YEAH!

Oh, and Fink's 200sx was an aussie built car, they didn't have the new car then, they do now, but apparently it won't be debuting this weekend...

Hey kids, updates at the website www.mackieracing.com

Be there tomorrow for some wall banging action... already 5 cars in carnage already!!!

not a good weekend for us, but pleanty to watch if you're on the side line.