SAU Community

R33 Drift Project

Majanal

Have to wait till monday now Jas... and Delux, apparently I get to run in Monday night... trip to Malbourne and back...

I'll update later kids, stay sideways till then, I'm knackered!

Dan.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dan i don't know if you've been told or have heard but Boaty is trying to get numbers up for a prctice on Friday night at Mallala. It's not gonna be a DA or SD only practice but for anyone who wants to. I belive Mallala is trying to have it on at 5-9pm on this Friday. If you can make it, I'd suggest calling Boaty and showing interest. Could be some VERY valuable prctice time for you!

LOL... thanks Delux... I ahve expressed my interest already... if it is on I am there. :)

Ben, please do come and say hi, Are you flying down or driving? Who are you crewing for?

Booya! FINALLY!

I think i'll be sad not to have this to catch up on every couple of days when you finish all this!

EDIT: Congrats!

Edited by RANDY

Great news mate, congrats. It's all coming together now.

My mate and I will be driving there and towing his car. His name's Rob and he drives a white 180SX with a Cosmo 13B in it. F**king crazy.

Great news mate, congrats. It's all coming together now.

My mate and I will be driving there and towing his car. His name's Rob and he drives a white 180SX with a Cosmo 13B in it. F**king crazy.

Ah,,,Roto Power gotta love it.

Possum,,,just in the nick of time. So we both will have a great weekend. Poor Duncan he'll have to sit at home renovating Ha Ha Ha.

Neil.

Well Guys,

Car is painted, Everything is on bar the side skirts, do that this morning... Decals will be applied in a NOT WINDY AREA once we arrive.

Getting tune this morning and we are off... I can't believe that it is done, I am stoked... and the paint looks AWESOME!!!!

I'll give a run down on the last week when I get back... Until then Kids, Stay Sideways.

PS. Did I mention that the whole build has been documented for the documentary being made on me... so who would watch the program?

Dan.

PPS. Neil, have fun this weekend mate, and good luck!

You will be all pleased to know that the car is at Malala and is in scuteeneering is I type. If I get the time I'll update his progress.

Neil.

Saturday,,,Dan got 8 laps of practice in including 2 quals. Qualed 8th out of 32 """Ya Dan the Spanner Man"""with Fernando the jet-setter 1 spot behind. Go the Skyline.

Well done Possum.

Neil.

any idea how chris is doing?

cant get hold of him

Nah sorry Mark,,,No word on the lunatic,,, I would love to know how he went as well. Nighty night Mark I got some V8 Beatin to do later today.

Neil.

Hey Guys... Well the build is I guess done... but I am thinking I might continue this thread while I develop the car also...

We had HUGE weekend... even if I did only do 15 laps all weekend... As Neil said, I qualified 8th, which was fantastic, and even though I was giving Denzo a hard time, I Spun and finished 18th... either way I am happy that I made it down, qualified, competed and brought back a working car!

Thanks for all the well wishes and support... I had a massive last month getting the car ready.

Don't forget to watch the footage on Speedweek on the 11th of June.

Cheers Guys,

Dan.

Pic Attached courtosey of www.speedshots.com.au

post-49-1149681259.jpg