SAU Community

R33 Drift Project

Majanal

Hey Pav,

I'm going to be running Tein - Super Drift suspension this season. It is a 7kg/mm spring front and rear, which I am interested to know if it will be stiff enough, has pillow mounts and all adjustable. Apart from that I will be only running adjustable caster arms.

Dan.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UPDATE 13-04-06:

GRAB A BEER!!!! OR Bourbon, or just crack a bottle of Champaign!!!!!!!

Today I got the news that I am to be a Level 1 Seeded driver in the Drift Australia National Championship for the 2006 season!!!!

I'm so stoked!!! All this hard work is now paying off... and the many hours spent on the car are all worth it!!!!

Thanks to all the sponsors EVERYBODY SEE BELOW AND SUPPORT THESE GREAT PEOPLE! In particular I want to mention Jamie Waterhouse for all his hard work and looking after the car in 2005 and committing to looking after the car in 2006!

Rock On and Happy Easter!!!

Dan.

thats awesome dude , im in qld and we are doin the super drift series

how did u get seeded 1 before it starts did u enter 1st ? are u doin super drift or toyo da

Applications were called for from drifters who wanted to enter the Drift Australia series, and if you are approved then you are classed as a "Level 1 Seeded driver" for the whole Drift Australia Championship. There are only 28 spots, with 4 spots being reserved for wild card entries.

I'm Doing the Toyo Drift Australia Series.

I competed in the Superdrift series last year, although it was called Formula Drift last year.

Congrats!!

Just read through the thread then, well done and keep it up.

Thanks mate... is comming together!

awesome news Dan , i still havent got a chance to head over and take a look... too busy ripping motors out of cars at home ...

whens the first meeting and where? def gotta head out to have a look.

is the RB30 all built yet?

Thanks GMB... might give you a tingle to find out about accom for the Tassie Round... if all the crew don't come down maybe you want to help out... gets you free entry!

Chris, yeah mate is great news, Jamie is pretty pleased I think... First round is in SA, Mallala on the 27th and 28th of May... if your not doing anything fly down, rent a car and come watch, is going to be a huge weekend of drift!

Details at Drift Australia

Anyway, my lovely wife has organised a party for tonight and I really must get back... talk soon kids and stay sideways!

Dan.

Thanks GMB... might give you a tingle to find out about accom for the Tassie Round... if all the crew don't come down maybe you want to help out... gets you free entry!

Dan.

Yeah Dan sounds good.

More than happy to help out if i can over the weekend :domokun:

Have a good easter

GMB

UPDATE 18-04-06:

Well car is still not painted... damn people that want to pay for work and thus get priority...

Back at it tomorrow again gang... Will keep you posted.

Oh, and can't do picks at the moment as I broke my digi...

Dan.

Camera is Busted at the moment... which I hope to get back soon as some more really interesting stuff will happen soon!

Sorry guys, I'll borrow a camera if I need to for the interesting stuff!

UPDATE 26-04-06:

30 days to go and the car is still not painted, Eddy has been really busy shich is good for him, but means that my job is being put off a bit... He tells me that the inside of the car will be painted this week, hopefully by friday, and I'll be able to start to put things back in over the weekend.

Engine is coming along nicely, head should be beack this week, and we will put it all together... can't wait for the RB30 POWER!

Apart from that it is all just waiting for the painting...

More photo's soon guys,

Dan.

HEHE... me either! :)

Big week coming up next week guys... have the week off and really going to work EXTREMELY hard on the car... if I get a chance I'll update as I go.

Dan.