SAU Community

$650 Bodykit Available At Motorkitz Team

motorkitz

I have an r32 4 door and i'm reallk keen on a full vertex kit for it but you dont have a rear bar in vertex and you said to mix n match with BN sport rear. what is the difference between BN Sport and Vertex? is BN Sport just an amplified version of vertex? Would you have a complete BN Sport kit for r32 4 door? Just don't want it to look strange. Any pics would be appreciated so as I know what I'm looking at.

Cheers.

DRIFT R.

I have an r32 4 door and i'm reallk keen on a full vertex kit for it but you dont have a rear bar in vertex and you said to mix n match with BN sport rear. what is the difference between BN Sport and Vertex? is BN Sport just an amplified version of vertex? Would you have a complete BN Sport kit for r32 4 door? Just don't want it to look strange. Any pics would be appreciated so as I know what I'm looking at.

Cheers.

DRIFT R.

BN sports and vertex are differnet style by different companies

here attached pics .

BN sports

r32bn4dr1.jpg

r32bn4dr2.jpg

vertex

VERTEX_R32_4dr.jpg

BN sport full kit (4 door ) for HCR32 au$650 + shipping

Do you still have the "VG R32 Skyline (JR) style complete kit" in stock for $650? If so I will take one please.

Also does the "Carbon X Nissan R33 HZ style carbon fiber style bonnet" suit an R33 STSt? If so I will also take one please, though could I get a quote first please :P

Do you still have the "VG R32 Skyline (JR) style complete kit" in stock for $650? If so I will take one please.

Also does the "Carbon X Nissan R33 HZ style  carbon fiber style bonnet" suit an R33 STSt? If so I will also take one please, though could I get a quote first please :(

Jr style mix and match kit available :

JR style front bumper

BN sport style side skirt

Bn sport style rear bumper

au$650 + shipping

R33 vented bonnet sold out...available in early Jan

However, OEm style available au$750 + shipping

sorry about that

:):):D:(

Dear all customer:

we would like to clarify that all our bodykits has done fitment test. our bodykits do not required any modification to be fitted.

customer is responsible to have their idea clearly on what items they wanted to buy. once the bodykit shipped out, it can't be swapped.

if customer wants to swap or exchange their products ,we need to charge the shipping fee back to our warehouse...

customer is also responsible to report any problems about our products with 14 days once received. customer is also required to arrange some professional to

get their job done!!!! we do not advise customer to do the job by themselves if they are lack of experience. we do not responsible for any damaged by customer doing tthe job hemselves.

All our bodykits have done trial fitment before and we make sure the fitment is alright unless customer's car involved in any crash/accident. we also advise customer to have some professional to do the trial fitment before spraying the products. we won't exchange / refund for any products sprayed.

these few days, there are few customer ask for our refund and just say the fitment is not alright. by the way, they can't show me on how it doesn't fit. NO PHOTOs were provided.(WE THINK CUSTOMER WANTS TO CHANGE THEIR IDEA AND ASK FOR REFUND) and we had sold lots of the same kit to other customer which we didn't have any complaines . we also have pics to porvide customer for the perfect fitment. also their products had been sold out at least 1-3 month. we don't know what customer had done on the producs!!! WE STORNGLY ADVISE CUSTOMER TO HAVE THEIR IDEA CLEARLY ON WHAT WANTED TO BE BOUGHT.

WE ARE NOT K-MART... WE DON'T ACCEPT UNREASONABLE COMPLAIN FOR THE REFUND,

:);)

Edited by motorkitz

• 8 months later...

Well said there MOTORKITZ and thats fair enough.....

To all the other people that have been reading this who has bought kits of MOTORKITZ and has there been any dramas with purchasing or delivery???

Im looking to spend 3 or 4 k with them and dont want to loose money and im located in WA. ( no offense to the motorkitz team here just been burned with WWW purchasing before)

Looking forward to the feed back on this

thanks guys