SAU Community

Skyline Service

Spiderman

My car gets everything done at Hill Motorsports in Castle hill. Mark is a mate of mine and i think a few other people on this board go there too.

He does good work and damn good prices... he's always got sweet ass cars up there getting something done.

Hills - 8802 0777

Christian.

I ended taking it to online performance in Hoxton Park, where AIR the former owner used to take for servicing.

I did a full service basically everything got checked and all fluids and filters changed , and also i asked to get the spark plugs they said that it problay would'nt be required since they are platinium I thought jsut get everything done, lucky cuased it turned at the the sparks where not paltinium, and where basically gone.

They also gave me a written report on what was done and a list of problems that would have to looked at probaly on the next service, (brakes and left front shockl)

The thing i liked was that they gave me options on what i wanted, eg when it came to the oil they asked what type of oil I wanted etc.... and they also washed the car for me (bonus saved me doing it needed a clean)

So I would recommend Online Performance

Spiderman,

I may as well add my input here :P I will be having my skyline serviced at Hybrid in Artarmon.

Reason?

After a poor experience with another workshop on my previous car including failure to disgnose a serious boost problem, car running poorly etc and me getting fed up with hearing the words "she'll be right" i went to see Roger at Hybrid....

I dropped the car at 8am, was dropped to the closest station by one of his staff, they carried out exactly what i asked, found the problems i mentioned straight away, asked me to call them once i got to the station after work, picked me up again and drove me to the workshop. Roger then showed me 3 dyno sheets, explained what they changed, what they found etc, showed me the root of the problem and ask if i was happy with that BEFORE they charged me anything.......

Professional Service, helpful and conveinient..... thus i will be going back....

Hills is also good but like ONARUN its a bit far especially when i work near the CBD.

BY BY,

Where abouts is Hybrid at, also sounds like another good place to take our skylines, alot of dodgey places out there so i think its good to know where the good guys are.

Nothing worse than paying your money over and thinking yuor getting things down and it doesnt, i ahve a friend who is machanic for Ford, and he tells me storys for example how they thrash the cars on test drives sometimes when there bored, and if there flat out they dont change the oil filter or change other fluids that where in joba and stuff like that, the customer is none the wiser and still pays for it :P

Does anyone have any comparisons to Spideys story in terms of the pricing that they have found when getting their Sky's serviced ? It'd be interesting to see how much BD4's and Hills charge for the same type of service ...

Hi Everyone,

Well i dont thnk i should start another threads about this but its that time again, my car feels like it wants a service, a nice full one at that & i want to do the service myself this time around.

Can anyone tell me what needs 2 be changed around, replaced etc.

Im not trying to be cheap, i just think i can learn quite a bit about my car if i did it myself.

Thanks,

Joe.

Anyone tried Unique Autosports on Victoria Rd @ Castle Hill ?? They seem to have a large workshop and always have nice Sky's , Sil's, 300's around.

BF

Brendon.... yes UAS is good...

Spiderman: Hybrid is in artarmon

Ultim8DTM5: not being rude mate.... but this for recommendations... if you want to talk about who NOT to go to for whatever reason, do it on another thread.....2 of my friends have had serious cars built by hybrid, one is in progress.... but lets not get into that.....

and the topic is servicing... not rebuilds.

:uh-huh: