SAU Community

Performance Shops in Perth - a joke?

Sneeza

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve/Everyone,

We are going to be creating a spreadsheet of all the local tuners, perfomance parts, rice accessories, fabricators etc. in the Perth area so that we all have a list of places we can go to in the future. It will be up soon, but will need input from the rest of you to make it complete.

We hope that it will prove valuable to everyone.

See'ya:burnout:

you can get pretty much any part on the web. it's often much cheaper than buying it fourth hand from who knows where in some expensive shop front.

when i hear some valves i usually say "sounds like hes got a cold". is this what your nick is from sneeza?

• 5 years later...

just tried searching but no luck so i thought i would dredge up this old thread.

where in perth can i walk in & buy a good steering wheel.

3 spoke sparco suede or similar?

ive checked go gear & revolution racegears sites but they list sfa

i know jpc might have something s/hand but can anyone else suggest anywhere?

Edited by norwest_rumbler

most of them mentioned in this thread ive been to & dont have steering wheels that i saw & others in this thread have closed down.

i will ring jpc 2 morrow but they wont have anything new

Do you really need one that urgently?? If you can't find what you're looking for in Perth you could just order one from an Australian store & get it posted express, would only take a few days.

well yeah if i cant find one in perth i will have to look elsewhere.

i know it might sound silly but i would much prefer to just go somewhere myself & buy one.

hopefully go gear or rev race gears web site is way out of date, but if anyone has actually seen a shop in perth that doesnt sell autotechnia type shit, please let me know.

also im looking for a jap boost gauge, 52mm black face, cant find one of them here either, it shits me. i dont mind paying more buying local but no one seems to stock anything.

Edited by norwest_rumbler

Racegear Revolution in Ossy park has Sparco Wheels on the shelf too

OMP from Go Gear is tops as well. If you walk into Go Gear and walk out with just a Steering Wheel, your a more controled man than I am!

Racegear Revolution in Ossy park has Sparco Wheels on the shelf too

OMP from Go Gear is tops as well. If you walk into Go Gear and walk out with just a Steering Wheel, your a more controled man than I am!

LOL I know exactly what you mean!

If you find the Sparco dealer locally or even within Australia let me know as there is a footrest that i want to order.