SAU Community

R32 Gtr Front Lip

I am making front lips for r32 GTR, i want your opinion, with your stock lips atttached, how much lower do u guys want ?

it's on the stage where i can still add extra dimensions before i actually set them.

this lips featured Brake vents air catcher, and it will e angry for the r32 :D:O

cheers

and tnak's in advance guys

fred

www.topstage.com

ooh, i need a new one of those lol, mangled my one with my driveway :S being able to go a bit lower would be good but...

would be cool if they were that flexi-fiberglass stuff! thay are pretty low as it is, mine has stock suspension & ride height and took out my lip with my driveway :D

good ol plastic takes those bangs and scrapes i have almost worn all the bottom of one side on my GTR and i've only had it 6 weeks stupid driveway but thank goodness for my job custom carbon i'm gonna make a mould for the 33 GTR lower lip we already have the mould for the 32 GTR lower lip anyone interested contact myself on here or at work Custom Carbon 07 38652014

• 2 weeks later...

i have decided to go 20mm lower than stock lip, for the sake of max aero effect. the lip will be made from flexi FRP . it's a new design that is not screwed from underneath the bar that will get ripped on scrapes.

it will be 2 bolt and easy access to remove and attach system.

i will do stock lip soon. Carbon lips are bad news for durability, they are stiff and will brake easily. My new Flexi FRP will take good punishments as well as the newly designed attachment system.

It will be ready soon guys....... safe up now.

guys, say bye to stock lips especially fiberglass one, they are bad news since it's attached under the bar, it will get squashed on your 1st scrapes.

Topstage lips are designed with our easy remove system that actually minimise breakage.

i will post pics of the design shortly.

It’s amassing how many people actually need this bloody thing!

20mm lower sounds nice to me. Mine is already slightly lower then stock so this should look great.

Really looking forward to seeing the final product.

I'd like to see the 20mm lower lip. I have to remove the lip to get my car on the trailer going to events which is a right PITA, so a lip that's quicker and easier to R&R would be great. a bit lower is a bonus for track work. If they look good, I'll take one

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...