SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

Super Tough 32's mate. personally love the bride combo with the nardi wheel fat!!. the silver one with the white XD9's. AWESOME!! and the shots of same wheels on the black one with what looks like a vertex kit??

dope!

how did you find the XD9's i quite like them from the side profile for dish and not so much from the side on personally??

and yeah can see pics fine!

Love all of them, i just hate hate hate R32's with 34 wheels. have seen maybe 1 or 2 examples that have swayed me. but these are on tits rubbing the ground with serious camber. Does doesnt tickle my fancy.

Now XD9's, TE37 or CE28N's alike look fab!!

but its a lovely silver r32 Gtr, one of my fav colours (might have found a silver gtr to buy to replace my stolen gun metal one)

Sweet man! noticed ur sydney! when i get my next 32 gtr (hopeuflly quite soon) gonna organise a cruise somewhere with some of the boys Sir RB and possibly two others. U guys should come. should do a only 32's cruise *just like was suggested 2 pages back.

Sweet man! noticed ur sydney! when i get my next 32 gtr (hopeuflly quite soon) gonna organise a cruise somewhere with some of the boys Sir RB and possibly two others. U guys should come. should do a only 32's cruise *just like was suggested 2 pages back.

Can I come?

Can I come?

For sure man! more 32's the better. I think if we had a meet somewhere in Sydney we could do a longer run! im talking like bring the gf's (or bfs where applicable) grab some sambos or do lunch along the way.

About 10 or more cars would be a decent R32 meet. also good catch up. and celebrate my new car *fingers crossed lol

Oh and bfs means best friends :P

:thumbsup:

I'd come up for the day. Better if you head to Goulburn/wakie/Canberra tho

sure man. we could organise a route for the more remote guys so everyone can make it and have a decent size run, like a day trip.

U don't have to ask me twice - I'm in!

Counted on it mate! lol

sure man. we could organise a route for the more remote guys so everyone can make it and have a decent size run, like a day trip.

Counted on it mate! lol

Via Newy maybe??? :D