SAU Community

Group A Gms Trailer Stolen

Jetwreck

Hi All,

Didn't know where to post this(I'm sure admin will move it if needed)

This is a little desperate as we need to get to Phillip Island for the 7th so I thought I'd start here.

The trailer(without the car) was stolen from Gladesville at 12.30AM on the 12th. We had Security footage of a fat ugly c@#t with what looked to be a VT/VZ Commodore Wagon hooking up and driving off.
Below are pictures of the said trailer with the only difference being that it is now silver in colour with GIO livery. This is a one off custom made trailer so made with refrigeration wall's.

The trailer is a replaceable item however the 8 wheels which will only fit a Group A GMS R32 and are irreplaceable....these are the main things we are after.

Any help with recovering this would be great and a reward will be paid depending on what condition everything is in when we get it back.
post-37023-0-16470300-1360813680_thumb.pngpost-37023-0-97989600-1360813692_thumb.png

cheers

Craig

So sorry to see this Craig.

If this has already been repainted, are there any other identifying markers that are easy to see?

Could there be other CCTV footage at that time within a 2Km radius of the theft? Clubs/Servos?

So sorry to see this Craig.

If this has already been repainted, are there any other identifying markers that are easy to see?

Could there be other CCTV footage at that time within a 2Km radius of the theft? Clubs/Servos?

The only identifying marks are that its plastic refrigeration material......and the backdoor open's upwards.

currents pic's below.

post-37023-0-88695700-1360817431_thumb.jpgpost-37023-0-51443500-1360817446_thumb.jpg

How low are some people really :angry: :angry: :angry:

Will try and keep an extra eye out for the trailer and give you a hoy if see anything mate. That's all I can do (I guess).

Could be hard if it has been repainted but the photo does help.

Locked in to my brain now.

Surely this trailer will stick our like dogs balls at any motorsport event?

even after painting.

what are they going to do, leave it in the back yard?

also, CCTV good enough to get plate number on the commo?

One would think so Luke!

Maybe they were just hopeful that the car was left in the trailer, but then, what do you do with such a car that everyone knows and all the parts are bespoke?

Hopefully CCTV shows number plates.

Sorry to hear that Craig, it's been a rough suburb lately. Can't see you getting much out of gladesville station, all they did for us was write notes in their invisible notebooks then head back to the donut shop

That will just discourage Jetwreck even more. Despite the cruel world we live in there are some good people out there (including the police force) and should have some faith. Hopefully it will rerun and the wheels can be retrieved.

Edited by Ants

Sorry to hear that Craig, it's been a rough suburb lately. Can't see you getting much out of gladesville station, all they did for us was write notes in their invisible notebooks then head back to the donut shop

Was thinking the same thing about Gladesville station. Hence someone local did a be drive around for me through industrial last night.

Hey Ants,

I'm sure he won't mind me replying, the trailer was insured, however the wheels inside are not replaceable. They are GMS magnisium wheels to suit the GTRs. Can't buy any more for obvious reasons.

So the Car currently is sitting on their only set of 4, which for a race team, is a big PITA.

Please keep your eyes out :(

ahh that's pretty sure to be me, the stag has been sleeping outside because the ute is getting a full rebuild. mx-5 is my dirty boat loving neighbour's, not mine. Drop in for a beer sometime :)

the shame here is those wheels are totally unusable by anyone else in the world (unless terry knocked off the trailer :teehee:).