SAU Community

STOLEN: 1996 Skyline R33 GTS (Non-Turbo Black)

Gilly1

STOLEN: 1996 Skyline R33 GTS (Non-Turbo Black)

Hi all,

Please keep your eyes out for the car below and please call the police if you happen to spot it! Any help or information would be much appreciated.

My 1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS (non-turbo) was stolen from Ripponlea/Elsternwick on Saturday night or early Sunday morning (3rd/4th September). It was parked near Ripponlea railway station.

Details:

1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS (non-turbo)

Black - Was badged last year and may have tartan dog air freshener on the rear-view mirror (as pictured).

Plates: XUX082

If you know anything or happen to spot it please forward any info immediately to myself (Nick).

Thanks in advance!

14192704_10154499105434283_4802975327547561279_n.jpg?oh=f540548f962e0a1586c30fc970cfef42&oe=588379E3

R33 Skyline.jpg

2 hours ago, Odium said:

Sucks to hear...

Did it have an Alarm / Immobiliser?

You actually left a Skyline at a train station car park overnight?

Unfortunately no alarm or immobiliser at the time..

I had just got the car back from the mechanic on Thursday & it was parked out the front of my house for two nights, my place happens to be nearby the train station.

Thanks for your help guys.

Cheers.

Well gotta narrow down if all these cars getting stolen have an alarm or not, at the very least people stumble across topics like this and think "Damn, I really need to install some security devices in my car" instead of just assuming she'll be right.

• Like 1

Test it out aus drift, some of the eBay trackers have shitty reception / won't get signal in a garage or underground carpark.

Not to discourage their use but a lot of thieves are using gps jammers these days which are even cheaper than the gps trackers