Rb25 Intake Plenum

R33NT

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is what the one from APC looks like.

The difference is that this looks like it is meant to be there and it is apparently identical to the GREDDY manifold but takes the standard injectors (not standard throttle body).

That APC one is looks no different to a Greddy Plenum!

I'd say it is a greddy plenum!

Edited by B33st

call them

http://www.apc-racing.com/

this one is cheaper (around $700) than the greddy (around $1100) and i am told that the greddy wont take the standard injectors because of where the fuel feed is where this one will.

All i want to know is if someone has used one of them, if they have had any problems and if they have had good results.

Edited by R33NT

yeah i run the plazmaman plenum on my rb25. It seems to work well, with very very quick throttle response and no lag.

I don't think i have quite that power that the other one on the dyno has..

But i've only got cooler', pod, and cat-back. :blink:

This is what the one from APC looks like.

The difference is that this looks like it is meant to be there and it is apparently identical to the GREDDY manifold but takes the standard injectors (not standard throttle body).

That looks exactly the same as the GREDDY as you said, can anyone confirm that it is THE SAME plenum without the name logo and the expensive price tag?

I have seen it, it isnt a GREDDY and it is not that expensive but i want to know performance.

I was told by APC several customer cars ran this plenum. I guess they could be VL's but i was hoping for a couple SAU members.

Edited by R33NT

Are you sire you cant use a std fuel rail with the Greddy? I know of one that uses a std GTR rail, adn he is only using that so he can use the injectors, so if the GTR rail fits the std manifold and the Greddy, then i say the Greddy would have no problem with the std RB25DET fuel rail

Bont Blitz make an apaptor these days so the RB25 can run a complete RB26 inlet and throttle bodies...much better option in my eyes considering the price that the std GTR goes for

Bont Blitz make an apaptor these days so the RB25 can run a complete RB26 inlet and throttle bodies...much better option in my eyes considering the price that the std GTR goes for

Yeah they do, but it costs about the same (1000+) as the greddy manifold

std injectors and rail fits these plenums

Which is what i said back here about std rail and injectors... we ran a std RB25DET rail on a mates car with GReddy plenum and i am running top feed RB26 injectors on mine, it just depends on which injector seat you use (there is a step down in the plenum to suit each injector)