SAU Community

2006 F1 Season

Roy

Ecclestone’s comments drew a stinging response from Button, who resolutely rebutted the claim that he doesn’t work hard enough.

“You have just got to look at the facts and the statistics, which he hasn’t done,” said the Briton, who has scored more points than any other driver since claiming his maiden grand prix win in Hungary.

“I read that I don’t work hard enough, that I don’t go from a race to a test.

Button scored his maiden victory at the rain-hit Hungarian Grand Prix in August, and since then has scored more points than any other driver.

But Ecclestone says the Honda ace needs to push himself and his team harder to realise his ultimate potential.

Jenson Button is targeting another strong result in next Sunday’s Brazilian Grand Prix to confirm Honda’s revival and boost the team's motivation heading into the winter.

The Briton has scored more points than any other driver since claiming his maiden grand prix win in Hungary, reversing Honda’s dramatic slump in form during the spring.

alright itv... you want bum sex with button, we get the point

(im sure there are more if i read all the stories)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn, well the only thing i saw with F1's (acually i think i was told i was watching the F4's WTF?!) Was when i finally had a sunday free to myself, i watched Queenslands Indy....nearly peed myself i was so excited. Will be a must to thing next year.....peh! i hate budgeting

woot 4 hours till it starts. am doing nightshift so will be up to watch it. by the way has anyone else realised how much of a tosser alonso is? MS FTW!!!!!!

..on a side note how good was the indy 300!!!

YES ALONSO IS THE BIGGEST TOSSER EVER!!!!!!!!!haha!!!

I set the alarm as i was starting work at 7am, i woke up to see that Alonso hadn't been taken out on the first turn, and that MS was way back, so i turn it off and went back to bed. Good to see Webber finnished of like he haddn't started the year, I guess he's already decked out in Red Bull gear by now!!!

Congrats to Alonso and Renault/Nissan........lol i guess they deserved it!

Oh well another year down, When does the next one start??? 2 weeks??? AHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Deluxe

apart from alonso winning the championship, THAT WAS THE BEST RACE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!! SCHUMACHER WAS CANEING!!!!!!!FARK!!!!!!!!!!!

was an awesome race. how about the move on raikkonen at the end by MS. that says it all really. absolute legend.

82198.jpg

66010.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Renault wins it all and death to the red cars!!!! Alonso you truly deserve everything

and you're team no where in sight :sorcerer: but again you just settle for someone else beating ferrari because your team isn't anywhere near up to the task :)

At least kimi will be in a real car next season, and will destroy alonso

Well done massa, drove like a f**king champion the whole race

Same to MS...he summed it all up when he set the fastest lap of the race (beating his own previous fastest lap) on the lap after taking on over 20 laps of fuel.

was an awesome race. how about the move on raikkonen at the end by MS. that says it all really. absolute legend.

and you're team no where in sight :sorcerer: but again you just settle for someone else beating ferrari because your team isn't anywhere near up to the task :)

At least kimi will be in a real car next season, and will destroy alonso

Well done massa, drove like a f**king champion the whole race

Same to MS...he summed it all up when he set the fastest lap of the race (beating his own previous fastest lap) on the lap after taking on over 20 laps of fuel.

that move was awesome!!!!!! balls of steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fastest laps will loads of fuel on board were incredible, if schumi didnt have the stupid puncture.............

yeah i know..it kinda hurts but I dont think it would have made a difference title wise...constructors maybe, but not the drivers...

was an awesome passing move. wheel to wheel, and inches from the wall.

hopefully benm can hook me up with the post race footage...i see you reading :)