SAU Community

***defect Station*** - Caufield

R31Nismoid

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw a new holden wraped in vicroads stickers, whats up with them, do they have the right to pull you over ect..?

They only pull over trucks.

I would say the main cause for it is the commonwealth games around the corner in an attempt to get all the rubbish off the roads.

Sticking a yellow sticker on a car and getting their $165 out of you does nothing to get any cars off the road.

Funky we all know most roadworthy places laugh at anything cops put down on a canary and vicroads dont give 2 shits and dont even look at ur car when you go to clear it!!!

Been there done that with 2 different cars!!

Long as the vic government get their $165 fine payment is all they care about

lay low.. wait to the commonwealth games are on.. and take over the suburbs whilst the cops are busy :( free run...

Wouldn't suprise me its a move to scare people off before the commonwealth games. They did that sort of thing in Sydney as well when those games were on.

Yeah well there certainly around, saw quite a few people being busted in Preston today. Another big defect station is outside the Fawkner Cemetery On Sydney Road.

Its just getting to me that ive gotta worry about this shit when I drive my car. I keep my car legal yet you still get pulled over.

Thing is most of the time Im driving my Camry and Its not a problem. I dont want to get rid of my car. Might have to get a Japanese Import Camry :(

I'd really like to see them defect these freaking cars with big 10' screen on their car leaving it on while they are not even bloody watching it at all.

For once i thought shift lights are rice......till i see big TV screen being screw into dash lol.

i didnt get a "badge of honour" (yellow defect sticker) on my windscreen.... and i didnt get a fine neither......

but i got a defect notice given to me....

should i have been given a yellow defect sticker???

depends if the "roadworthy" box is ticked. if its not than you dont need to get a RWC, just fix it urself and take it to Vicroads