SAU Community

Pics Of R30 Skyline Touring Car From Winton Today

Z1LLA

Some chance your a blonde ?????????

As I see it there has been no WIN or LOOSE in this situation.

My first reaction when seeing the pics of this car was "Something very wrong with this car"

Would every expert here other than cazz & fury 30 & thebuzz who I have made my peace with, explain how I was wrong.

I probably carried it further than I should, but what Gavin has said about the car has in a way vindicated what my opening remark was. IT IS an 86 spec car in 87 Livery. Not anyones fault other than the person that used to own it.

But tell me this, in a $100000.00 makeover, one would expect to get the appearance correct and that has nothing to do with the rear wing, body skirts or colour. What its presented as, it clearly isn't.

Now please explain why you want to FAN the FLAMES.

Archie,

See it as you wish, but I have made my peace with those concerned and now we have a mutual understanding about everything.

But I guess by the lack of interest, it's obvious you have no idea of what I ask.

And I thought it was a very big deal at the age of 9, that someone that turned out to be very important, stopped to say hello to a meager 9 year old car racing spectator.

I wonder by what you want to gain from this, you say your not picking a fight, but clearly your trying to fan the flames.

JMHO

Hi ghostrider,Im sure nobody on this forum will find out if judy is a true blonde except ME!! Judy wasnt trying too fan the flames ,she only congratulated cazz as she had the guts too stand up for what she believed.

Ive read your past posts on this forum and you do tend to come over a tadd opininated with out actually thinking about what reaction people will have from what you have posted.

In other words you can word things a little bit less confronting but still get your message across.

Pm's cant be seen by other forum users, we only see whats posted, thats why I dont respond to them Unless Its nothing to do with a thread.

r30atcc.jpg

I would give my left "ahem" for a ride in one of these cars ,Even something remotely resembling them.Id even drive my rsx 2400kms for half a chance.ghost rider dont look a gift horse in the mouth!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

quote ghostrider:Pete,

Your welcome to take my place on the offer if you like or can arrange it.

AS I admire his offer, I have had my ass in a few exotics better than any PJR DR30.

I have ridden in a genuine legit 289 powered Ford GT40 down Hume striaght at Warwick Farm at something approaching 170mph and been in a Ferrarri 512 Boxe...

Ghostrider is a member of the SAU NSW Club Member group and has 795 posts.

Sent on: Today, 09:17 PM :end quote

like i said I ignore pms that are directed towards threads I've posted in, as every one else cant really see whats going on.Ive been on the back of as katana at 210kmh down the m4 and had my rsx on the limiter at 190 racing a ba gt.So what!!!!I thought you were a true enthusiast.

I think its time to let go of this.

Reguards s12rsx

Edited by s12rsx

Pete,

Your welcome to take my place on the offer if you like or can arrange it.

AS I admire his offer, I have had my ass in a few exotics better than any PJR DR30.

I have ridden in a genuine legit 289 powered Ford GT40 down Hume striaght at Warwick Farm at something approaching 170mph and been in a Ferrarri 512 Boxe...

Ghostrider is a member of the SAU NSW Club Member group and has 795 posts.

Sent on: Today, 09:17 PM

like i said I ignore pms that are directed towards threads I've posted in, as every one else cant really see whats going on.Ive been on the back of as katana at 210kmh down the m4 and had my rsx on the limiter at 190 racing a ba gt.So what!!!!I thought you were a true enthusiast.

I think its time to let go of this.

Reguards s12rsx

And I think you are the PRIZE #1 F#@kin IDIOT that brings this out of where it belongs in PM's.

It's obvious you really do need a manager.

Guess your just another fool that likes feeding the flames.

To all those true enthusiasts on this thread.

I really appreciate Gavin's offer, and most enthusiasts of this model would jump at the chance to ride in the car, but my interests lie more with the car and it's authenticity rather than a few minutes of thrill, as once the ride is over, it's over, yet the car will live on forever.

I wasn't merely shooting my mouth off or boasting about the exotics I have had the fortune and pleasure of riding in, but once done it's done, it's over forever.

I am a dedicated car enthusiast and in particular the R30 series of Skylines.

I might open my mouth before putting the brain into gear and probably come over as a somewhat arrogant bastard, but it's all to do with the passion and enthusiasm I have for the marque.

I also think PM's should stay PM's and not be used as a tool by some clown to use as a cheap shot, as they can't find anything more intelligent to say.

Pete,

I have ridden in a genuine legit 289 powered Ford GT40 down Hume striaght at Warwick Farm at something approaching 170mph

Which GT40 was that, was it the Gulf livery one that is at the classic adelade?

Correct in saying this forum is full of monkeys but there are some motorsport enthuaists, they may not know all the history but how does that not make them enthuaists it would be easier if you just went and played in traffic or just started shit fighting threads on nissan silvia which by your display is where you belong.

i don't care how old you are, what you do, how much of a motorsport guru or enthuaists you are the fact is you went about this all the wrong way.

congratulations you win the f**kwit of the year award

end of discussion