SAU Community

Official Sauwa Sunday Cruise 19th Of March 2006

dan_the_man

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a UHF channel assigned on the map.... some people bring CB's... but its not going to make a difference if you dont have it. :(

Noise - the cruise isnt going to be a race... its all single lane roads anyway. We dont want people on the cruise driving like dickheads and causing accidents. Just come along and enjoy a long drive on some nice roads.

Everyone - remember to pack some sunscreen and a hat, it will be HOT. Also dont forget to check your radiator levels :( Dont want any over heatings!

yeah she hurt it pretty bad, but was a gay front bar anyway lol jk. was a great cruise and the bumpy roads made it interesting. Pitty some ppl left before the last meet point didnt get a chance to say hi

I thought it was a pretty good cruise, Park Rd in the day time is better because you can see the bumps better, but there was some nice roads to drive on in the map. A big thank you to the committee for organising this, was good to be able to put some faces to names from here, managed to meet some people, and hopefully be able to meet more some other time.

Thanks again, Nathan

great cruise we had a ball kids thouroughly enjoyed the drive i agree nathan park road is better when ya can see the bumps pity i still hit every single one of them lol sorry couldnt stay longer @ lilac hill park but i had to get home for some sleep ready for work tonight

:D:D great cruise had good run with da blue r31 see ya in da next meet hope da gtr chick gets her front bar fixed should have better tyres on next run push it harder see ya all next time round.

Hi All,

What a great day....great weather, good people and little or no incidents always makes for a good cruise! This was the first cruise I have been on since my skyline arrived and it was great to stretch her legs considering my track day was postponed till April. Many thanks to Paul (gtst vpsec) for being a great navigator which left me to concentrate on the important part of driving...I think we might have set a stage record between Noble and Toojay (however you spell it) Unfortunately towards the end an intercooler hose spilt which left me with no boost, but at least it happened at the end of the cruise.

I would like to thank everyone on behalf of the committee for driving within their limits and overall being very responsilble while still enjoying their machinery. As stated earlier there were no major incidents and the only thing to report was a meeting between a fibreglass front bar and an immovable object which once again proves that they don't mix

On the downside was a report of a certain R33 harrassing another at highway speeds by ducking and weaving behind them whilst tailgating. The owner of the 'harrassed' skyline did not feel comfortable pushing the car anymore and I remind people that these cruises are open to everyone no matter of their driving experience. This kind of behaviour will not be tolerated on future cruises and you will recieve a warning from the committee. If you do not heed the warning you will be asked to leave, period.

The BBQ proved to be a hit, and I think the only thing missing was a football to keep the guys occupied after lunch. The raffle was also drawn and won which proved that moving to WA can change a victorians luck ....either that or the rest of you didn't buy enough tickets!

Once again, thanks to everyone and I look forward to seeing some pics or vids as there were a couple of people snapping away during the day.

Cheers

Ant.

Well guys that was a fantastic cruise!!!! congrats to every1 who organised it:)

was good to meet some faces i had been talking on here dan and liz:) nice to meet u both:):):woot:

:P wel yes i lost my front bar!!!! did a good job of it:) ;) oh well didnt like it!!! getting a organal one on thursday:):) lucky my mate owns a imprting wreckers:):) has any1 got pics of it:):)

sadly i didnt make it to the last meet point on the way to it my can of coke decided to spill all over my white skirt and then the car started to miss so i thought it be best to take it home:):)

im looking forward to the next cruise hopefully everything will b fine next time around::)

thanks

ky :P

Well said Ant....

Gary - I didnt get to say goodbye to your two gorgeous daughters! I turned around and you guys had left. Glad they had a good time as well ;)

Nathan - so will you be providing us with some danishes next time :P Jokes!