SAU Community

121 Points, Still Not Out

Ska

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would put money on the fact none of you would have face to say anything to him

i find your comment about having face to confront someone slightly hipocritical - considering he was the one who didnt have face to confront those he ripped off.

that said, its good to see that you are being mature about it and do realise that he was in the wrong - hopefully your brother comes out of it a better man.

Ben, all the jails in Brisbane are at Wacol. But there are jails at Borallon (on Esk Road) and at Woodford. We also have Prison Farms at Palen Creek (Beaudesert) and Numinbah (Gold Coast hinterland) There are also Work Release houses all over the city. Could be one in your street and you wouldn't realise. The jails in wacol are the privately run Arthur Gorrie CC and the Government run Wolston and Womens jails. Here endeth the lesson.....

• 3 months later...

I got a response last night on email - supposidly he'd sent it, its come back to him with address not fully complete, will photo the receipt, etc etc, whats my real address............ my addy is at the bottom of all the emails Ive sent him!

Edited by Tangles

haha wat a tool ...

i am good because i rip people and drive loose traction ...

you not so good mate, your Caught ...hahah

Wanna demostrate skill! real in a sponser dichead...