SAU Community

New Kkr Graphs

yer i want to know about the 430 as well. i emailed the people but they just spat shit at me about it i dont belive.

asked if this turbo would be suited to my car and if it bolts straight on and not have as much hassle as the 480 installing. Reply;

yes ~ This is a great choose for ur CAR,,,, u will love it~ Just need a bit Mods for Dump pipe ,,,, the Manifold Flange will just Bolt on ,,,, 248 KW at wheel @ 1.1 Bar on R33 GTST with Factory ECU, Intercooler ~~~~~THANKS~~~~~`

Kind Regards

Automotorsports

H.P.A. - Hyper Performance Automotorsports

A warning to any one shopping on EBAY, beware of that mofo at

HYPER PERFORMANCE AUTOMOTIVE

he is a NIGHTMARE to deal with, he'll tell you anything to sell you his shit

once he's got your money you'll be lucky to get anything. It took me 3 1/2 months

to get my money back after e-mailing nearly every day.

He is a LIAR and a rip-off

Just wondering benhpi do you have any graphs for the kkr 330? Just picked up the new HPI and saw the mention of DR drift getting over 200rwkw on a CA18. Could this possibly be a good option for the RB20 brigade?? I've seen a bit of info on the 430/480 models, but sweet FA on the smaller 330. Does anyone have any info??

What?

Factory ECU can't be chipped and will not boost over 10-12psi in R33/34s without retarding the timing majorly hints 1.1bar can not be run on a factory ecu let alone the standard cooler.

Also 260rwkw in an r33 will not get you even close to high 11's even with slicks mate.... You'd be looking mid 12s if your a good driver on street tyres and maybe low 12s on slicks at best.

Let me set you straight there:

you can run whatever boost your turbo will allow on a standard ecu. Whether that's a good thing or not is the question. To say that simply because a car has a std ECU that it wont see higher boost is ill-informed.

Secondly, my 33gtst makes 265kw and runs 11.68 on radials. Looks like you picked the wrong monkey to educate with me, huh???

my car has seen 119mph at this power level and with a 1.66 60' time (AGAIN ON RADIALS) it will run an 11.30-11.40 ET.

Did I mention that it was on radials and not "slicks mate" ???

Adrian

As I recall, two very very well respected tuners in Sydney said that your remap was better than what they could do on a Haltech or Apexi at the time.

What boost was your un-chippable std ecu seeing Brett??

But Brett, someone who OBVIOUSLY has years of drag racing and performance tuning experience told me the following:

"248rwkw with factory ecu (that won't let you boost to 1.1bar)"

and

"Also 260rwkw in an r33 will not get you even close to high 11's even with slicks mate.... You'd be looking mid 12s if your a good driver on street tyres and maybe low 12s on slicks at best."

Are you saying this guy is full of shit?

Adrian

Im happy to stand corrected :)

Is your car stripped etc 2rismo as 265rwkw and 119mph is no where near normal obviously is it!

What i was meaning to say was the you can't attach a boost controller onto a factory r33/34 ecu and run say 15psi. The ecu will retard fuel/timing.

It seems over in the 'far away' Western Aus, nobody here can or will chip an R33/34 ecu yet! I was talking about it today with a tuner so i wasn't aware it was able to happen over east. Cheers for the info.

Hold on a factory ecu is was what i meant. And you can't run 1.1bar on a factory ecu in a 33 as i have one sitting in the driveway it chucks a sad over 11-12psi and you go nowhere.

Secondly 260rwkw and 119mph in a stock weight r33 doesnt sound right?? My mates R32 is 235rwkw and runs 108-10mph i didnt think 30ish rwkw with extra weight would get you another 9mph. If it does then thats definatly my inexpierance...

My car is 3240lb (1472.73kg) race weight and is not stripped out one little bit as more than a few people will attest to. It is a street car and gets driven over an hour to WSID on the tyres it races on, raced, then driven over an hour home.

As a matter of fact, 119mph, 265kW and 3240lb go together quite well in the drag racing maths world. Look up "Moroso HP Calculator" or "Moroso Slide Rule" for more info.

You CAN just attach a boost controller to a 33 or 34 and set it to 15psi. You can mate, simple.

Adrian

i dont see how you could loose power going to a different model ECU.

ie: remapped versus powerfc. they both do the same thing, why would you loose 30rwkw?

I get what your trying to say but what was said was bullshit.

Attach that turbo and boost it to 1.1bar and it will make 248rwkw... i dont think so and thats the point i was trying to make...

And when you run 15psi through a un-chipped 33/34 ecu we know what happens in regards to timing/fuel so its useless which is also what i was trying to say.

Maybe thats abit clearer?? :lol:

Edited by jazza08

Definately makes more sense that way mate :) But until I see the car I have no reason to doubt the result. Dynos and cars are different.

Love the little sweet talking going on between you two love birds (adrian/brett)

Almost like this is a live chat on lava-life or something. :)

You CAN just attach a boost controller to a 33 or 34 and set it to 15psi. You can mate, simple.

You can do it. Any idiot can... but that doesnt meant it will run anything resmbling driveable now does it?

I think its pretty well known knowledge a stock ECU (that means un-chipped, un-flashed, un-loved) will run into drama's with even mild modifications, let along a turbo upgrade.

I mean the stock turbo'd RB25DET ECU from 10-12psi starts getting its backup.

Now, i would very much doubt @ 15psi that the turbo in question here is flowing less than the stock turbo on 10-12psi which would cause the ECU to have just a little tanty.

Obviously the "Hyper Performance Automotorsports" man is simply talking sh|t.

Plain as day.

Now that we have covered that, can we get back to the KKR results and stop worrying about Ebay rip-off merchants?

On the other note... easily 11's with 260rwkw as Adrian has said.

his car has ben doing it for... just a little while

Secondly, my 33gtst makes 265kw and runs 11.68 on radials. Looks like you picked the wrong monkey to educate with me, huh???

my car has seen 119mph at this power level and with a 1.66 60' time (AGAIN ON RADIALS) it will run an 11.30-11.40 ET.

Did I mention that it was on radials and not "slicks mate" ???

Just for clarifications sake... What type of radials?

Drag-designed radials arent they you use correct yeah?

i dont see how you could loose power going to a different model ECU.

ie: remapped versus powerfc. they both do the same thing, why would you loose 30rwkw?

Beacause the Japs on this case were able to do a better job of controlling the fuel and ignition:)

Im interested to hear what SkylineT04Z has to say..