SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

socrates they're a gnarly bunch, silviawa used to be real respectable like when it was the orig crew like 8 years ago... These days they're like the sandpeople of tattooine.

From all the cruises I have organised with them, we have had no trouble with any of them. Everyone has actually enjoyed them, and you may too if you actually attended & met some of the silviawa crew, rather than make assumptions like that :(

Once someone clears the air with me about some problem he has with me that I have no idea about, I am more than happy to organise another cruise with them or just for SAUWA in general as we haven't had one in ages :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I am also keen, if the V-series are invited of course. :)

I saw one about a year ago that was held in Maddington area. One silver R33 Gtr actually asked me at one traffic lights before the meet point if I was going in my V35 coupe. I said I didn't know about it, and missed out.

Well that's what I did for my cruise

That's what I did the last time I took a couple of Stags out. Then I missed a turn that wasn't in my visualisation of the area and ended up at a dead end in god knows where, great place to stop for a sesh tho :laugh:

4 door cruise! Wish I was there for that. :(

oh my god. you have got to be kidding me. would you like ME to organise a crusie for you guys?

:banana: