SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

seriously, who steals Wiper blades..thats just poor..i'd be pissed by that too

well what WGMG's..

the weather forecast man, told me it wasnt gonna rain much last week, so decided to wash my car, car stayed clean for one day, next day..heavy rain..hrmm..

police talking on their phone while driving or running red lights when siren or nothing is on.

Lancers or Excels drop a gear next to you and make you go for it..

Bogans

Wiggaz

more but cant think of any at the moment, need more alcohol..

don't know if it's a repost but

what grinds my gears?

people who put items up for sale, then don't update the thread when it's sold!!

give's me the f#ckin shits

the amount of times i've seen an item/s for sale, gone and done a little research to see if it's going to be a wise investment in my car, then they say 'sorry buddy, it's sold'

:)

What grinds my gears? people who sell items from right under you...tell them you want to buy the goods seller goes to get freight cost and then less than 2 days later post that its sold to someone else...rude

WGMG, when you are selling something, and someone tells you they will take it, but then back out - and you have turned down other buyers - happened to me way too often

Nothing is sold until cash changes hands - if you really want something, put a deposit on it

WGMG, when you are selling something, and someone tells you they will take it, but then back out - and you have turned down other buyers - happened to me way too often

Nothing is sold until cash changes hands - if you really want something, put a deposit on it

AGREED. After a few incidents. I refuse to reserve it for anyone... except friends of course. Show me the mooolaaaaaaahhhhhh

WGMG

when your 3 month tour of duty it up in a few weeks and the boss hasnt organised a replacement yet so ya cant go. Gotta stay in this hell hole till December now. :thumbsup:

Ah well be home for Christmas for a change and the RB28 will be a little closer to being finished. :woot:

Even better, last trip to Africa for a while. Gonna be weird living in oz again.

• 2 weeks later...

you know what grinds my gears??.... one word 'commodore drivers'.... thinks they are so cool with their fat arse holdens with big exaust's and chevy badges.. think they own the road and always want to run EVEN IF U JUST BEAT THEM TWICE!!!!....

commodore drivers people is what GRINDS MY GEARS!!!

• 2 weeks later...
For sale thread to sell a manifold another thread to sell the throttle body from said manifold and another to sell the head :P

f*kN come on :rofl:

hahaha reason why I came in here to post... but hey its ok its allowed didn't you know! :spank:

wgmg are guidelines are set and rules are made but noone is allowed to point them out (not our job) and warnings are given.

totally fair isn't it?

For sale thread to sell a manifold another thread to sell the throttle body from said manifold and another to sell the head :spank:

f*kN come on :P

i got a 10% warning for telling the person responsible they broke the rules.. go figure!

apparently its publicly attacking..

WGMG is being warned for stuff other people, namely moderators, get away with.

i got a 10% warning for telling the person responsible they broke the rules.. go figure!

apparently its publicly attacking..

WGMG is being warned for stuff other people, namely moderators, get away with.

haha i got a 10% warning..for saying "Pictures only people no chat" on the "Show and shine thread"..hahaha then when someone else was chatting on it..i PM'd the host to give them a warning for doing the same sh!t i did...they got jack sh!t for it....grinds my nuts..

cars who's brake lights dont work, like none at all..

people who dont respect other peoples property..

WGMG

People that want to wash your windsreen at traffic lights... and even when you say 'no thanks' they jsut give you the thumbs up and do it anyway leaving water marks over the whole windscreen :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

WGMG-

people that over do road rage and beep the horn for f-all reason, you do the slightest thing that is not even against the law but inconviencences them in the slightest way and they beep you.

for example: pulled up at my house the other day, i have a steepish driveway so i have to crawl up there slowly due to ride height, i could be a c---t and make them wait whilst a crawl up there but i do the right thing and stay in the left lane and put on my indicator to show i've pulled over, therefore they can pass...so wot do i get.....BEEEEP

also, just coz there in a car they beep coz they feel bigger and safer, if i cut them off in the shops they dont do a big *sigh* and have a go at me, bcoz they cant hide in the safety of there cars

Edited by noisia

WGMG-

people that over do road rage and beep the horn for f-all reason, you do the slightest thing that is not even against the law but inconviencences them in the slightest way and they beep you.

for example: pulled up at my house the other day, i have a steepish driveway so i have to crawl up there slowly due to ride height, i could be a c---t and make them wait whilst a crawl up there but i do the right thing and stay in the left lane and put on my indicator to show i've pulled over, therefore they can pass...so wot do i get.....BEEEEP

also, just coz there in a car they beep coz they feel bigger and safer, if i cut them off in the shops they dont do a big *sigh* and have a go at me, bcoz they cant hide in the safety of there cars

Yeah i hate that too. . . Just do what i do. . . if someone beeps at you just give them the finger and hold it there till there gone lol :P

WGMG... when you have made a prototype circuit that works perfect on a bread board and then desides not to work as soon as you put it together on a PCB. So pissed off with it right now :P

Edited by R33-GTS