SAU Community

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

erm I think I have sorted my gallery, by accident...

To any of the guys with gallery issues, have you tried clicking "Edit my album" at the bottom of the left frame?

I clicked there, then used the "Controls" pull-down box on the right hand side, uploaded one image, and now it all seems to work nicely! :D

Perhaps something has recently been fixed and perhaps it was me not looking hard enough for the interface/GUI I was used to seeing...? Anyway, food for thought it you have 30secs to see if your own gallery is sorted.

Hey Christian,

I can access my gallery if i go into "My Controls" at the top of the page then on the side menu under "Invision Gallery" click the link "your albums and then i can get into it but i used to be able to

just click "SAU Gallery" then click "Member's Gallery" and it would be under there but it isn't anymore but other peoples are? I don't know how to get it to go under there?? I don't think the gallery is working right. :D

post-29939-1150856398.jpgHey There,

i tried following the tutorial on Uploading images, tried to upload a Log File, but said ERROR on the file type, so then i converted to PDF, Same Message ERROR on file Type.

so then i changed to JPG & it appeared to work but hangs & visible is a blank page with the following URL sowing at the top in the address field, http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?

i left it for an hour................Same

i tried refresh................same

and my pictures have not been uploaded to the wasteland as per the Tutorial example?

do you know what i'm doind wrong?

wierd that, just after i had completed the text above, i went down to send the post & it had an option to attach so i tried it & it works.

but i didn't have to upload the image to the Gallery.............what gives?

Im having dramas when saving pictures from the gallery, including my own. When i 'save picture as' it default to name: untitled (not too bad) but only wants to save it as a bitmap, not a jpg which the file clearly is according to the internet address bar.

Its only the gallery pics as the bannners at the top of the page will save as jpegs or gifs.

• 2 weeks later...
KNOWN:

Links in the forum to existing images are not working

This will be fixed soon

Christian,

Not to nag, but is there any time frame for this? I'm not sure if I should rebuild the images in the tutorials I have posted or just wait...?

Edit: Also, how do I add images from my gallery to posts...? If I could do that then at least I could fix them myself.

Edit: Also, how do I add images from my gallery to posts...?

Having done some research on this, it appears that the current version of IPB Gallery doesn't support the kind of image embedding in posts we use to have (which is a damn shame, and a huge oversight on their part). It also doesn't seem to be high on their todo list for the next major release...