SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

How's that a fake GT-R? Do you see any GT-R badges on it? All that resembles this car to a GT-R is a nice fast lift of a genuine bar, and a got set of R33 GT-R hwels to fill out the guards. If you know what you're looking at and truly passionate you would appreciate a car like this.

Gorgeous shots Tim - All the best with the car mate.

^yeah tis a nice gtst always liked that one, doesn't resemble a gtr apart from the front bar, dont see how its a "wanna be GTR".......congrats on purchase anyway :(

I hate fake GTR's with a passion!

Well, good things its not your car then :) I love the fact that you would HATE my car then :P I think I should put GTR badges on it to annoy people. But truth is I am waiting for some nice new GTSt decals from Nissan which it will wear with pride :(

19871_340712444740_606454740_4925665_2915896_n.jpg

thanks for comments :P heres a couple more i took today

20r8xhl.jpg

Exactly how I'm envisioning mine to look like in the near future except in black. Pure understated goodness!!

Well done on the purchase Tim. Great looking example

Hey Steve that's your old car yeah?

Still looking good!

Sure is mate :P I know Tim will take great care of her and keep her looking awesome.

My new car will be in the R33 pics thread soon - Purchased some HKS Coilovers I'm about to put in tomorrow and then I'll take some photos of the R. Will also be looking for some gunmetal 18x10 XD9's. If you see a set selling locally any time in the near future give us a yell :)

max what are the sizes of your wheels + tyres + any suspension mods?

Runnin Tein Coilovers maxed out

18x9 -2 215/40/18 front

18x10 -1 225/40/18 rear

Slight pull in front and .. huge pull in rear. I don't suggest this size on any GTST that is stock body. A big pull like that will mess up your fender as you can see on the closeup. I'm also running alot of negative camber.

18x9 -2 215/40/18 front

18x10 -1 225/40/18 rear

Slight pull in front and .. huge pull in rear. I don't suggest this size on any GTST that is stock body. A big pull like that will mess up your fender as you can see on the closeup. I'm also running alot of negative camber.

BN rear, lose the rear wiper and maybe some east bear or bomex mirrors done, looking very cool

Well, good things its not your car then :( I love the fact that you would HATE my car then :D I think I should put GTR badges on it to annoy people. But truth is I am waiting for some nice new GTSt decals from Nissan which it will wear with pride :)

19871_340712444740_606454740_4925665_2915896_n.jpg

Haha!

I think you should have went with a R34 as you got the wheels and spoiler... ;)

Jokes.

Sure is mate :) I know Tim will take great care of her and keep her looking awesome.

My new car will be in the R33 pics thread soon - Purchased some HKS Coilovers I'm about to put in tomorrow and then I'll take some photos of the R. Will also be looking for some gunmetal 18x10 XD9's. If you see a set selling locally any time in the near future give us a yell ;)

Yeah you gota update your signature as well.

Heh!

Yeh, the wheels were borrowed from a friend while my TE37s were ebing stripped so we could re-paint them. They came up awesome, cant wait to get them on the car next week.

As for the rear wing, its rather hit and miss for me. I got it because i wanted a functional wing for track days. Was concerned many of the big aftermarket wings were more parachutes and drag adding then down force adding...so went with something that is obviously reasonable from the factory. I have a second boot lid that got painted up so it will be going on for street duties.

18x9 -2 215/40/18 front

18x10 -1 225/40/18 rear

so in love with that car man