SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
post-37072-1183807413_thumb.jpgterminal-lovin your car,did u put the eye lids on?? if so where did u get them?? mine looks sh** compared to all the pics on here.....:) BUT IT STILL A STAGEA!!

Another S2, just bought this (Import), Totally Stock....

post-37736-1181034900_thumb.jpg

nice - are those rims 16's or 17's? In fact, does anyone know if the RS Four V-style double-spokes (5 spokes) like those came in 16's or are they 17's?

nice - are those rims 16's or 17's? In fact, does anyone know if the RS Four V-style double-spokes (5 spokes) like those came in 16's or are they 17's?

Pretty sure they are 16's. The DAYZ edition and RS4S came with 17's.

there was a standard 15inch 5spoke wheel with non-dayz Stagea's, look poxy to me, wont bother with a pic

then there were the 16inch "BBS" style wheel with Stagea's, these were on mine as standard

DCAM0032.jpg

the mags below are 17inch R34 GTT wheels, Genkin, AlexCim, myself and plenty others use them

DCAM0008.jpg2

adelaide boy myself, think I had about the 5th Stagea in adelaide exactly 2yrs ago when I got mine, or thereabouts

Cheers for the info Tangles... I was thinking of series 2, wondered if the double-spokers on the RS-4 were 17's. I like the 34-gtt ones better :) Haven't seen yours around - I'm down south.