SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

awesome cheers dude - what tyres are you running to get that all under the arches - any modifications for them to fit or just slap them on? Lowered too?

tyres are silly at the moment. 235/35. Once these are catus, I'll be going for a 245/35. I could have just slapped them on and it would 'fit'. But I don't like rubbing the coilover body or chewing out tyres due to camber. So I have camber arms front and rear, Toe arms for the rear and lots of low. Make sure that if you want to run low, that you get toe arms, the standard arms don't cut it when you run them much lower than stock, you run out of adjustment.

My new toy. Fresh Stagea owner!

Keen to join the community!

20130822_173634_zpsb978609d.jpg

Nice! I like it.

20131013_190824_zpsc7952f8a.jpg

20131013_190847_RichtoneHDR_zps6964ae3f.

Went for a quick drive with a couple of mates, had to wait up a couple of times :-( dam slow Hondas

Got a quick snap in just before sunset

Edited by pipster11

man that yellow is awesome!

Here's my stag now with new wheels thanks to too_much_boost on the forums.

1404638_10151863289248819_183335079_o.jp

wheels need a tidy up around the lips but will get to that later.

cheers Nick. I'm considering going to Superlap, so if I do we'll have to catch up. Bring Liz.

Oh Scott, I spoke to Liz the other day, and she's probably not going to be able to make it to WTAC due to work, but I'll bug her to come along to one of the after-parties or something if she's not off interstate or whatever...

20131013_190847_RichtoneHDR_zps6964ae3f.

Went for a quick drive with a couple of mates, had to wait up a couple of times :-( dam slow Hondas

Got a quick snap in just before sunset

Looks good.

man that yellow is awesome!

Here's my stag now with new wheels thanks to too_much_boost on the forums.

1404638_10151863289248819_183335079_o.jp

wheels need a tidy up around the lips but will get to that later.

The wheel look good on your car.

thanks Sabbai

yeah pipster they are great sizes, they poke a bit, wouldn't be able to run "proper" fitting tyres and a decent sidewall size. Rears fit great, even towed a car on them this weekend and went fine. The fronts need the lips rolled as they scrub at the moment but nothing crazy.

then copy the link that has the [ i m g ] ____________ [ / img ] around it and past it into your post

as for coilovers BC are popular here, reasonable price, rebuildable, handle well and ride well (i don't own them, just what i've heard other ppl say)

r33 gtr will fit the front and r33 gtst will fit in the back (assuming auto)

$1300 will get you a set of new bc's

the r33 gtr/gtst combo isn't ideal as they aren't suited to the extra weight in the rear but would be the cheapest option i guess