SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

Yeah. I'd love a black one but think the green works for that sleepery family wagon look. Just need to get a p as it match now for some touch ups

your girlfriends cars are nicer than yours!..lmao, both look tuff

cheers

darren

Baaa haaa that's gold , nice way to spend 2.5k on wheels ! Saw them for sale not long ago.

Just bought a stag, hopefully pick it up this weekend. Wanted one of these ever since i saw my first one.

20130623_120554_zpse5e46e15.jpg

20130623_120543_zpse3a5cda8.jpg

RS FOUR S

basically stock, spitfire coilpacks and a dump pipe. also getting some racing gear coilovers with it.

Needs some things pretty badly, not sure what to do first.

Exhaust is stock, not sure whether to import one or get one made locally.

Wheels , I'm thinking bronze xd9's. 18x9 +20s

Either a front mount or upgrade the sidemount.

all the info on here has been really helpful.

cheers

• Like 1

so car is all registered in victoria and have the same issue with number plates as before - bent into the recess!

anyone got any ideas for that rubbish look on the front end of a series one - sorry for being slightly off topic :)

photo's from Dragphotos at willowbank finally purchased them

Are you coming on the Newcastle putty rd cruze? http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/427337-sau-newcastle-putty-rd-syd-meet-up-21st-july/

It would be good to have another 260rs coming , I know another fellow who just bought one he might be coming as well

They arnt my pics mate and they arnt good enough for me to warrant paying for them. So wording stays haha. Hopefully next time we might be able to have some along to take photos that dont have words over them haha