SAU Community

I get my 33 back in a couple of weeks (hopefully, they've had it for 6 weeks already!) its getting a complete Forged Rebuild. I was wondering what people feel as the best fuel to use, what you guys feel you get the most power and most km's from?

Thanks in advance for the replies! :(

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I thought that BP Ultimate may be the most used fuel for Skylines'. I've looked at other threads on fuel etc, but yeah.

Thanks for the reply though.

optimax is also pretty good - but in my experience (my car is stock) ultimate does the best. what have u been using? try it with all the top of the range fuels - see which is better.

optimax is also pretty good - but in my experience (my car is stock) ultimate does the best. what have u been using? try it with all the top of the range fuels - see which is better.

I have been using BP Ultimate, seems to run pretty well with it, haven't tried anything else though.

out of the normal 98 premium they are all the same. there is little difference between them. ive heard of people saying their engine is tuned on bp premium 98 and they must only use that. its a load of poo and its all the same.

baseline 98 premium, as long as the octane count is the same or close ish its fine and acceptable. ive tried many various 98 premiums all getting the same results. most people claim better economy and so forth on like vortex 98 vs bp premium 98 and so on, its a load of poo.

but overall optimax extreme is the readily (easily) available 100 or 101 octane fuel that would be ideal

wouldnt have a clue thats why im asking the question, iv heard that ultimate is 98octane but has the highest ron? can this be answered?

yeah this was covered last week, basically i reckon its all the same shit and its all around the same averaged rating. that is, assuming we are comparing true 98 ron fuels. sure there are bad batches of fuel and so forth but overall its probably the same shit. also BP dont have any crap in victoria so they share from other refineries, ie: they borrow tankers & crap