• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

please finish this sentence:

"The final price of these will be..."

:P

*sigh*

Read the previous posts ppl. I am sure he wants a price as much as you do. No bloody point asking the same damn questions every second day. Once he gets the price, he will post it up, just be a little patient.

No reply yet.I know how hard it is to get a straight answer from suppliers.

Just a note to all others check this manifold out. $500 delivered from ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Inlet-Manifold-NISS...7QQcmdZViewItem

Well if that guy can do that price, we should be able to get a group buy for less??

Anyways, does any1 know where they're located in Brisbane?

I wouldn't mind going down and seeing them in person first..

Would also save $50 on postage..

I work at Autobarn and Autotecnica is one of our suppliers.

I got told by them that these plenums are still being made and tested as we speak. Supply will probably not be ready until early to mid October.

Well I made an enquiry to Autotecnica sales & it pretty much confirms what NathR32 wrote. This was their quick reply:

Hi Patrick,

Unfortunately this part in question is not in stock. We should be receiving stock in late October, early November. The approximate retail price should be around 399 dollars.

Regards

Paul

:rofl:

I just emailed the guy on ebay about supplying a bulk lot, his starting price is 299+post, so i would hope that it is cheaper than this. I emailed this guy about these manifolds about a month ago, and he said there were no plans to bring them in, i hope he can deliver the goods as nothing would make me happier than not buying them from autotechnica as they have just been wasting everyones time.

I just emailed the guy on ebay about supplying a bulk lot, his starting price is 299+post, so i would hope that it is cheaper than this. I emailed this guy about these manifolds about a month ago, and he said there were no plans to bring them in, i hope he can deliver the goods as nothing would make me happier than not buying them from autotechnica as they have just been wasting everyones time.

You really need to check the quality of this RB25 Plenium.

At my mechanic's w/shop two people have bought GReddy copies for their cars, through ebay. The SR20 plenum was a decent item and was used, but the RB25 copy was crap and the owner advised to turf it. Both bought from the same ebay seller.