SAU Community

My Gcg Hiflow Results

finally got the chance to dyno my car in its current state. Using the hiflow which a have copped alot of flack about with using it, need bigger turbo etc but to me it was good. Got stock computer and injectors so mainly was to check a/f ratio's but made 346.1hp(258kw) at the wheels on 15psi. got power fc ready to go in but just need injectors now coz stock ones are at the peak. Rebuilt motor(rb26 crank n rods) ross forged pistons, head work,1.6mm head gasket, reprofiled cams, front mount cooler, bosch 040

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally got the chance to dyno my car in its current state. Using the hiflow which a have copped alot of flack about with using it, need bigger turbo etc but to me it was good. Got stock computer and injectors so mainly was to check a/f ratio's but made 346.1hp(258kw) at the wheels on 15psi. got power fc ready to go in but just need injectors now coz stock ones are at the peak. Rebuilt motor(rb26 crank n rods) ross forged pistons, head work,1.6mm head gasket, reprofiled cams, front mount cooler, bosch 040

And what was it before the hi-flow?

I have a custom turbo setup and similar results i found that both the piggy back I had installed with minor mods and the injectors were not coping very well at those figures.

Edited by khunjeng

even with higher fuel pressure its highly questionable that stock injectors can cope with that sort of power figures. With adj reg, microtech ecu an high volume fuel pump, my stock injectors could only just stretch 230kw....before i tossed em for bigger items

the stock injectors could do it, it just wont be safe (or smart)

and with a walbro behind it

its a time bomb

lol...yeah I laugh every time someone tells me they have a walbro. Wow 255L per hour....that's good if you never come off idle. Add some realistic pressure and the pump only flows a maximum of 170L/hr.

I still don't think the stock injectors are capable of any more than 230rwkw but then again people told me 210 on my rb20 ones was bullshit....so I guess I have to keep an open mind. Still would have to see it to believe it.

i put my gcg highflow turbo into my car today it is awesome so much pull than stock turbo and so loud >_<

do you reckon i can 330 out of it with stock injectors but got the following mods, pfc, fmic, tbe, ebc, z32 , fuel pump, fuel reg...

cheers

andrew

i put my gcg highflow turbo into my car today it is awesome so much pull than stock turbo and so loud >_<

do you reckon i can 330 out of it with stock injectors but got the following mods, pfc, fmic, tbe, ebc, z32 , fuel pump, fuel reg...

cheers

andrew

Add some cams or you are dreaming

My stock inj are maxing out now at approx 190 -200 rwkw and i have an b0shch040. R u sure you made 259 rwkw on stock injectors and without timeing and a/f management...

Wont your motor detonate if you were to give it a bit on a hot day with those stats????? It would be running pretty lean!!!!!!

( i must have got a shite set of stock inj!!!!!!!!! or you are missing somehting!!!!!)

Good power figure for a highflow though!!!!!!! (if it is real) --> have you got a dyno sheet?