SAU Community

Hot Import Nights @ New York

franks

hi all, long time no speak....!

i just came back from Hot Import Nights modified car show in New York. it was awesome!!! :thumbsup:

an abundance of Infinity G35's, Honda's, Supra's & FD RX7's aswell as the Hot Import Nights girls....

speaking of which, here is my "black label" gallery :dry:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...&album=1309

the pics of the cars will be up later this week.... :rofl:

enjoy :rofl: :rofl: :D

teaser:

med_gallery_452_1309_93345.jpg

med_gallery_452_1309_78152.jpg

Edited by franks

^^^ compulsory show-attendee-groping-models pic :thumbsup: what show report would be complete without a few?

Can't wait for the pics franks!!!!!!!!

hahaha...yeah some hotties out there but most of them know it and act like it! and like everything in the US, its all about the "benjamins" :(

there were 2 x GTR's at the show, an r32 and r33. most abundant car i thought was the Infinity G35 followed by the 350z, fd rx7, supra, wrx, evo and s2k.

they also had an extreme motorbike and drift show. Lloyd Banks was also there, funnily though, i never saw him perform! haha.

attached are some teasers...

post-452-1155566769.jpg

post-452-1155566800.jpg

post-452-1155566826.jpg

Skylines down here are a dime a dozen, but in the US they've got novelty value. Thanks to Gran Turismo everyone knows about the Skyline GT-R in the US, but you pretty much never see them anywhere.

I've seen quite a few V35 Skyliness badged down here as Infinitis (even though they're RHD), once again because its "different".

Skylines down here are a dime a dozen, but in the US they've got novelty value. Thanks to Gran Turismo everyone knows about the Skyline GT-R in the US, but you pretty much never see them anywhere.

I've seen quite a few V35 Skyliness badged down here as Infinitis (even though they're RHD), once again because its "different".

i only saw 2 skylines at the car show, an r32 gtr and r33 gtr.....they are definately a novelty!!!

is the v35 badged a nissan or an infinity in japan? i'll keep it to whatever it is in japan :)

Frankeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long time indeed my friend!

nice pics.... man I need me an American girl!!!

hahah, heya mate, 3 months to go and im back :)

you could have anyone you want, american chicks are just about the bling buddy.

american chicks are just about the bling buddy.

What, even Rosie O'Donnell? :O maybe just those silicon injected, consmetic mask wearing waifs are all about the 'bling'...

More cars please franks! Did you get any pics of some true American modified monstrosities?

What, even Rosie O'Donnell? :laugh: maybe just those silicon injected, consmetic mask wearing waifs are all about the 'bling'...

More cars please franks! Did you get any pics of some true American modified monstrosities?

'cause we all know teh Rezz cant get enough of the spinnarz and a tyre footprint wider than most roads on a 3ton wallowing behemoth

Personally the bewbs are fine and theres no such thing as a false bewb, if you can touch them at a motorshow, theyre real :O