SAU Community

I'm Ticked Off...what Gets You Wound Up?

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I'm at it, and because it happened to me last night...

Dumb @ss feral chicks in panelvans (yeah there are still some around... panelvans that is... and well it doesn't have to be that specific, but thats what it was last night) who put their blinker on and move into your lane, almost wiping you out (no I wasn't speeding) then abusing me for being in her way WFT!!!! I wasn't speeding, been sitting beside her for 3-4 minutes. Then the skanky dumb@ss went in behind me and flashed her lights and shook her fist at me.

LET ME AT HER!!! I want her @ss :D let me rephrase that... not in the way that you guys wanna watch okay?

^^ yah, she wouldnt have seen you. Mates and I have noticed underCovers often sit in your blind spot on purpose. They line up your C pillar with your rearview.

While im here, UnderCovers that drive NON Falcon / Commo's... dammit, cant they just stick to a small subset of cars? Not Explorer's, Magna's Camry's and what have you

^^ yah, she wouldnt have seen you. Mates and I have noticed underCovers often sit in your blind spot on purpose. They line up your C pillar with your rearview.

While im here, UnderCovers that drive NON Falcon / Commo's... dammit, cant they just stick to a small subset of cars? Not Explorer's, Magna's Camry's and what have you

Yeah I fully understood that I was in her blind spot... but what I can't understand is her reaction to me, given I was minding my own business in my own lane and hadn't done anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still annoyed at the amount of people I see who tailgate and drive stupid speeds. Funnily enough most if not all of these people drive a non hoon car. Would like the police to target these people for once instead of the people with hotted up cars. We aren't all irresponsible.

My favourite as well is the one working tailight brigade.

the hunk of cr_p car that drove past the SAME marked police car that defected me. This thing had NO read "0" headlights (it had one parker light active) and clearly balding tyres. Was blowing smoke and could possibly have been runing on moonshine. I mean honestly there were that many problems you couldve defected it from about a hundred yards away.

Unbelievable...

I'm so glad they defected me and got my totally unsafe car off the road...

Yeah I fully understood that I was in her blind spot... but what I can't understand is her reaction to me, given I was minding my own business in my own lane and hadn't done anything.

Just the sphincter of the universe slap her.

The f**kers that are smashing all the windows and breaking into the southern schools atm, thats whats grinding my gears. Guys if your going past a school anywhere, can you please have a look and if you see any kids even on the ovals (which by the way is still counted as trespassing), please call the cops on 131 444. I think there would be around a collective 200 windows been broken already which is a lot of money to replace, not to mention taking up police and my time.

I also caught a junkie in a primary school right near my house the other day, not cool.

People that insist on continuing to do 50 in a 60 zone.

yep

my biggest hate is ppl who sit under the speed limit...

If you can't do the speed limit (which is set for the lowest common denominator on the road) then HAND IN YOUR LICENSE NOW

Hi all

i get really pissed off when kangaroos run out on th eroad and stop in front of your 97 grt and crash into it!!!!!! on the plus side the bar reinforcment is quite strong in the gtr. which stop there from being to much damage. :thumbsup:

S*it send us some pics, i hit a roo in my mustang. Killed the roo hit it at 80kph. When i told people i had hit one and they tried to find the damage they couldn't find it. Just bent the corner of the bonnet down a little.

Roos sometimes walk up to the door at my work on the graveyard shift...Unfortunatly the guy who is on is too busy to reap revenge upon it for all the suicide runs they do on cars. I also love how cops start tailgating me hoping ill speed up a little so they can book me, and when i just slow down 10kmph they over take me (unbroken lines naturally) and flaw it going up to atleast 130 in a 60 zone...all without its flashies on....must of been late for a payment...

As for speed limits, they are designed so if you have an accident in that spot it wont be fatal...Bah more like designed so elderly people can still keep up with what is going on.... "Oh Malcom is that a red light or a pokermachine" (I chose that name at random) And keeping on that topic (I have alot to cry about dont i...) I was sitting in Government shop front to get rego renew, and there was this lady...elderly...getting a license renewal. When it came to the eye test, she came up with the excuse that she had recently gotten 'new glasses' so she was getting used to them, and then proceded to say if she rung her GP he will say she could see as good as an bagel..i mean eagle... I was thinking, if you cant see properly with your glasses why are you driving... I'm not saying all old people are bad drivers, its just its the only ones who try to merge into me.

LOL bagel :D

Yeah sideswipers. My gf was coming off the roundabout near what used to be Gull at the top of Belconnen, and this stupid bugger in the inside lane cut across in front of her with no indication and when they were both barely off the roundabout. She had to slam on the brakes and this loser only missed the front of her car by literally A FOOT!!!!! And sure enough, I knew what he was going to do before he did it, he pulled across her lane and straight into the servo. Gf was so shocked she had to pull over and steady herself for a few minutes (hasn't been in in an incident that close before).

I would love to get one of those scrolling electronic signs you can run off car power, put it in my back window and when someone tailgates, turn it on with the big red message: "BACK UP MATE" Then if they refuse, I'd switch the message to "YOU ASKED FOR IT" and watch them quickly distance themselves about 200 metres for fear of me slamming on the brakes ;) They are on eBay, but they are usually one of those "5 dollar item, 50 bucks shipping" dealies.. but if I see anyone with it, you're a champ hahahha

Edit: Bah! It's always something.. get your car fixed and then your electric toothbrush dies :laugh:

Edited by sl33py

The young women are way better. Talking on the phone while driving and a smoke in the other hand at the same time and then somehow finding time and a free hand to apply make up, obviously driving the car isn't a high priority if your going to crash at least you will look good.

• 2 weeks later...

Delivery drivers / couriers!

Expecting 3 deliveries today with set times and only 1 turned up with no phone call from the others to say they will be late / make alternate arrangements... ffs if you hate your job that much and insist on continuously doing this then go find a new one, but theres no reason to be an ass and not turn up when you demand stupid amounts of money for the privilege not to mention that the fact that people need their items. Will probably stop buying online completely because of this as it always turns up in me chasing and having to abuse them, great customer service!

end rant