SAU Community

Endurance Racing

Whiplash

Hey Guys, If any of you or know of anyone else that would be interested in doing some endurance racing next year PM me.

I'm limited on how much I'm allowed to say at the moment as there has been no public announcement.

The series will be a "Production Sports Series" with entrants running production based cars, Porsche's, Ferraris ect. Turbo Japaneese cars are also eligable and the series administrators are looking for potential entrants. At the moment all the racing will be done down the Eastern Sea Board.

I can get the contact details for anyone that wishes to find out more information

Sorry I can't say more at the moment.

:P as already discussed, thanks for the info.

Just one thing are they specifically inviting skylines? Because we don't meet cams group 2 requirements (Sports Cars) we fit in Group 3 (Touring Cars).

Will need some more mods to keep up with the vipers and gt2s

skylines were on the list that i was sent. When talking to the contacts i have i said i would be getting in contact with some teams running GTR's and they said that it was fine.

Duncan did you have any luck with the email address i gave you?

gtst's fit into 2a sports cars ;) GTRs just cheating with your 4wheel drive and ya twin turbos...straight out 5 speed box, to a mech diff to two rear wheels, nice and simple.

Will more information come about in the future without personally persueing the matter as im lazy...hehe

Yes,

there are a few political issues being sorted out with CAMS at the moment then there will be a public announcement with more information. It was originally going to be announced at the end of August but that has been postponed.

The 34 GTR is allowed entry in the Australian GT series which is run by CAMS