SAU Community

Green Line

Hotrod

Here is a update.

Sent them the money via Direct Deposit on the 10/09/2006

Recived confirmation and that money had been recived and part dispatched with tracking number on the 16/09/2006

Part arrived in Perth at nomitated address on the 19/09/2006

And part picked up at Aust Post office (as I was not home) on the 22/09/2006

So all in well I would say that if anyone wanted to get a part from them to go ahead as it was way cheaper than getting it localy and very fast.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used them about a week ago. Parts arrived safe and sound within two weeks of the initial enquiry email. Good service - no probs at all.

I agree there are some anxious moments with the email replies after you have deposited the money. But hey, that's just what you have to put up with in order to get the right price.

Alternative is to shop local. More than likely wait the same amount of time. And get raped at the counter on the way out just for fun.

I would use grennline again anyday.

my 2c

Yep - I emailed Jason last Tuesday - NO REPLY. Greenline sux balls. Still havent received my replacement c/f cooling panel.

Nengun arent proving to be much better - should have had my shit on the 24th - still nothing. Apparently there having problems with Japan post :no:

Lesson learnt - ill buy locally from now on. Skips in Jap land running internet businesses SUCK. Idiots really - I have potentially thousands to spend on parts and clowns play games.

Lesson learned - and be warned.

Daniel

has anyone else had dramas with them replying to emails? Ive sent 3 now without reply

Yep - I emailed Jason last Tuesday - NO REPLY. Greenline sux balls. Still havent received my replacement c/f cooling panel.

Nengun arent proving to be much better - should have had my shit on the 24th - still nothing. Apparently there having problems with Japan post :no:

Lesson learnt - ill buy locally from now on. Skips in Jap land running internet businesses SUCK. Idiots really - I have potentially thousands to spend on parts and clowns play games.

Lesson learned - and be warned.

Daniel

I have spent thousands of dollars with greenline over the last 6 months or so and everytime I ordered something everything was done very fast. What you have to remember is when you email them for a price on say Tomei pistons or whatever, they then have to contact Tomei to find out availability befor geting back to you which can take a few days. The longest I have waited for a quote so far is 3 working days btw

yeah fine - BUT - if your enquiring about items on their website - and are just wanting a final delivered price (as it says in Greenlines FAQ - email them with your order, details, address, etc ) then I dont understand the delay?

I have spent thousands of dollars with greenline over the last 6 months or so and everytime I ordered something everything was done very fast. What you have to remember is when you email them for a price on say Tomei pistons or whatever, they then have to contact Tomei to find out availability befor geting back to you which can take a few days. The longest I have waited for a quote so far is 3 working days btw

yeah fine - BUT - if your enquiring about items on their website - and are just wanting a final delivered price (as it says in Greenlines FAQ - email them with your order, details, address, etc ) then I dont understand the delay?

purely bad luck...

but saying that ive never bought anything from greeline/nengun

but i buy off yahoo auction all the time, some times u get seller than send the item within a week other u are waiting forever (for example im still wait for some stuff i bought been 3weeks still not shipped yet)

They always get availability before replying, coz if you decide to go ahead and buy the item then you already know if it is available and dont have to email them again to find out. You obviosley want to know if there is any delays in getting the item before you deposit money in their account dont you?

Dan - I think your issue might be a bit different to the norm, You're trying to get an online store to "replace" something for you, they've already got your money! This whole debarkle is 100% loss for them!

God knows you don't expect these reputable companies to provide customer service!

/sarcasm

sometimes he gets banked up with emails so ya gotta wait till he gets back i too encountered a same problem

i ordered my injectors and paid on a tuesday money arrived into his account on the thursday

sent it on the friday

recived it on the monday

how good was that!!!

he normally tells you anyway how his stock is so you know how long you gotta wait

but yer greenline gets my vote :)

I've orded from them before and had a good expereince.

Looks like email/server problems. While it is frustrating, they are probably doing everything they can to fix it - but there is only so much you can do when its out of your hands.

If they aren't receiving your email you can't really blame them can you?

Quote from thier page:

# Greenline server problems

Problem affects:

Incoming and outgoing email.

Online catalogue.

We hope to have the problem resolved as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

So what am I sposed to do? $400 bucks down the shitter and 4 emails in 3 weeks not replied to.

Its been like this for 3/4 weeks, if its still not working - then thats a poor way to run a business. I mean 1, 2 or 3 days OK - but for a established business to go 3/4 weeks with no email - and then just say were having problems is a just rubbish.

I will never deal with this clown again after I evenually sort this out.

Have since order from Nengun a couple of times with no problems.

D

I've orded from them before and had a good expereince.

Looks like email/server problems. While it is frustrating, they are probably doing everything they can to fix it - but there is only so much you can do when its out of your hands.

If they aren't receiving your email you can't really blame them can you?

Quote from thier page:

Guys,

I have had no replies from Jason either for over three weeks. Has anyone else had that same amount of time??? I have placed close to 4 grand into his account, time to get a little worried I think.....

Judged