SAU Community

Life Changing Decision

Wink

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her taxi coming home but I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later". Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-air.

guess it depends on weather you can live with her after finding out eh ? it may take a little work but im sure you could work it out, just rub her in the right places and give her a good coat of something soft, wait for it to harden, then rub her back again, garaunteed to make her feel like new.

about the misses, smash the bitch in the ass every night for a month and start living a fun life mate, atleast your car will get some much deserved attention !

[ haaaaa!

seriously though I could suggest the name of some really good councellers, because at a time like this you really need some sort of support group around you. I can empathise as I have been through the same sort of situation with mine .... long pause as i gather my thoughts and try not to regress... any way I worked it out eventually with a mig welder and some primer