SAU Community

Saturday Sprints - 28 October 2006

Bobjones

As usual, i shall be out there. A r33 is the weapon im packing.

After modifying the brand new Ikeya Formula lower control arms we can now achieve the camber were after without the steering binding up to help the understeer and well water/meth injection on and the bigger puffer should see more power and less knock. More so worried about the knock now coming into summer.

Hey how fast would one get down the strait past the pits there?

in a lightly moded R32 GTSt - not a crazy 33 like the one R33_rarcer has :ninja:

The reason I ask is because it's speed limited to 180 and I'm not sure if that will be a problem... :P

Hey how fast would one get down the strait past the pits there?

in a lightly moded R32 GTSt - not a crazy 33 like the one R33_rarcer has :)

The reason I ask is because it's speed limited to 180 and I'm not sure if that will be a problem... :laugh:

160 - 170 (speaking from experience)

And the back straight usually yields higher speeds. Isnt it just a wire to cut to eliminate the 180 speed restriction.

errr.... i have NO idea hey - im all new to this... but from what you guys are saying it should be a problem anyway... might just see how it goes first... not planning to go that hard anyway (cos itll be my first time so just wanna take it easy) i was just a little worried cos the car seems to get to 180 quite quickly (but i am use to a old hilux!! :wave:)

think it should be ok - ill see how it goes - thanks guys

Pre-enter, its the best way sometimes it gets very busy, my mate went one time and could get in cause they were booked out.

You can download an entry form from here

if your unlucky enough to not have pre entered there is always the practice session in the morning. Quite a few of the people who miss out on the sprints go in that...at least you get some track time even if its not proper racing or time trials.

Side note, car came back from latest tune with a little more power...peaked out at 365rwkw...average it out to a good 350rwkw :P

Edited by r33_racer

R33 racer, you must be gusting 220 braking for turn 1, I know i am?

I won't make it, engine still out of the sil80: Modifiying the sump to prevent oil oressure loss on braking. Hoping to make it back for Wednesday arvo in november

if your unlucky enough to not have pre entered there is always the practice session in the morning. Quite a few of the people who miss out on the sprints go in that...at least you get some track time even if its not proper racing or time trials.

Side note, car came back from latest tune with a little more power...peaked out at 365rwkw...average it out to a good 350rwkw :)

Edited by Simonster