SAU Community

Introducing Girldori.com!

Introducing Team GIRLdori!

Drift is growing in popularity not just with spectators but also drivers including those of the female kind,

Myself (silviaqueen) Cat (180_chick), Lydia (gurlrilla) and Sarah (~sarah~ aka sxkity) each

have a passion for the art of drifting and together have formed an all girls drift team; GIRLdori.

nspic1.jpg

ns2.jpg

(Sarah [red s14], Lydia [white s14], Chance [black s13] & Cat [black sileighty])

Currently we're all beginners in the world of drift and together with lots of practise we're striving to master the skill.

Each of us have different aspirations for utilising our skill, be it for fun and enjoyment at practise days or

for committed participation on the 2007 Super Drift Round.

We Launched Team GIRLdori.com at Vicdrift's Practise Day this past Sunday at Winton Raceway

with overwhelming support and encouragement.

We'll be attending all Winton Practise days so be sure to come say hi and follow our progress.

Check our GIRLdori.com for more about us.

Thanx to everyone for your support, drift tips and pit work.

GIRLdori.com is looking for sponsorship; if you or a company you know would be interested in discussing

your involvement further please speak to GIRLdori Team Manager Yoshi (YogiR33)

Cheers - Chance :D

Team GIRLdori.com

lol nice one Chance!

We sorta did something similar to the nomuken monkey with the superfunhappysliders g-strings ;)

sideways_g_front.jpg

turns out only a few of the girls here in melb appreciated it. :)

And LMFAO at Yosh being your Team manager... I betcha he'll get a pimp hat soon.

BTW, how's the SR20DE treatin ya? Should go the Autech SR20DE or slap some GTiR individual throttles on it and make it sing.

Do you think I'm in with a 'Chance'?

Well I guess if you count f-all and none as a chance then, yeah... you arent going to be bringing anymore shame too us poor S13 owners again are you? :wave:

you arent going to be bringing anymore shame too us poor S13 owners again are you? :wave:

What in Gods holy name are you on about?