SAU Community

Cars For Road Use

SKY 34

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hi,

assuming that you have all the necessity for 500rwhp except for forgies

if you are given $10,000 to choose between doing up your interior rims, sound system or

forgies,

which one would you choose?

hi,

assuming that you have all the necessity for 500rwhp except for forgies

if you are given $10,000 to choose between doing up your interior rims, sound system or

forgies,

which one would you choose?

read carefully~~

Looks like i'm the only one voting for the 350 "poser car" so far...

But if it's for the road, 350rwhp is pretty good already, given that there aren't many road cars out there with more than 300. Not to mention, you'll save fuel, and feel much better in a comfortable car with a solid sound system when you're stuck in the city traffic.

Kick ass while while getting the chicks, hehe go the 18s, 350HP for me, abouts where im heading anyway. Forget the leather though.

Im talking Volk CE28Ns, and a well sorted chasis/driveline/suspension. An all rounder with comfort. With 350HP itd be reliable and quick, plus style for cruizin.

peace

Evil

Edited by EvilINGT

' date='18 Oct 2006, 07:41 AM' post='2592590']

damn u and ur read carefully :no:

"Terms and conditions applied, standard charges and additional $20,000 for additional sevices, no battries included, consult your pbs statement for futher details" :thumbsup:

~~

"Terms and conditions applied, standard charges and additional $20,000 for additional sevices, no battries included, consult your pbs statement for futher details" :thumbsup:

~~

HA HA HA HA :no: that would take you to 30K, so there should be a bit left over for gearbox, clutch etc ...I cant believe pps want rims over serious RWP.

Since I drive a street car, I'd probably spend the cash on making my car well sorted and comfortable.

Make sure the suspension, brakes, rims & tyres are up there. Brace the chassis a bit too, if it needs it.

Then spend some money on good seats and stereo. Anything left I'd throw at the engine.