SAU Community

Pva_glue Going To War At The Korean Peninsula.

Pva_Glue

guess where I am ladies and gents, its HOT HOT HOT and DRY then MORE HOT! :domokun:

I am doing fine, wish you all best of luck :)

I have moved to new hospital, I am now Plastic surgery Medical officer... no shit! :D some how I got asign to PS deparment.

anyway I am doing well, hope catching up some of you when I get back

cheers

Joey :)

guess where I am ladies and gents, its HOT HOT HOT and DRY then MORE HOT! :domokun:

I am doing fine, wish you all best of luck :P

I have moved to new hospital, I am now Plastic surgery Medical officer... no shit! :P some how I got asign to PS deparment.

anyway I am doing well, hope catching up some of you when I get back

cheers

Joey :)

great you can do my Lipo when you get back LOL

Hey incase you haven't read me n pwptf are now engaged :)

When you expected back mister?

• 3 weeks later...

I swear its been 11ty billion, its like you are posting from the primeordial ooze here.

You dont get to be admin anymore? i suppose thats a step up when you think about it.

great you can do my Lipo when you get back LOL

Hey incase you haven't read me n pwptf are now engaged :)

When you expected back mister?

Congratulation for both of you! so when is the wedding ganna be?

I should be back in Perth 2008 december some time, (If I dont get shot or injured)

;)

cheers

Joe

Congrats on doing a fine job, It is good to see another SAU'er who is doing there bit.

But remember the rear Eceholeon can be dangerous too..... I mean what happens when the grunts come back?

Just a slight dig, Keep your head down and look forward to seeing you back in Perth.

Mike

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

--George Orwell--

Hi Joe - Thanks!! You may miss us by a month - wedding is 22nd November 08 :closedeyes:

WB Troy

make that 3 weddings joe i get hitched Dec 1 this year.

u would love some of the ladies goin.

boosty, yeah but i can still moderate ur arse in some section somewhere the little green button says so.

niz thanks :P and quite stalking me at woodlake shops

• 4 months later...

if the status quo remains, you'll be fine. Even though North & South are technically still at war, no one has seriously exchanged bullets and blood in the last 50 or so years..

Hand those commie bastards their arse!

Thanks.

:angry::P