SAU Community

Custom Stainless Exhausts

kermit

Hey Kermit, I got you to do my exhaust before you had stickers made up. Any chance I can grab one from you now? Are you coming to the SAUWA cruise? I just want one to stick above my muffler :worship:

hey mate , of course you can have a sticker , i remember your car , it sounded soo hot lol.

was sposed to be coming to the cruise but unfortunately i have to attend a birthday party so will have to catch up another time.

kermit

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey kermit do you think you could make me up a side pipe for a r32 ,from the front pipe just out to the side for drift days, it doesnt have to be stainless im happy with mild steel, also how much $$$$$

i would be happy to put one of your stickers on my car aswell

cheers ty

hey ty , a stainless side pipe ( dont do mild steel ) is fine but due to cams regs has to exit just in front of the rear tyre. can happily make these up for $ 170 which will include a bracket to prevent rattling.

kermit 0422549050

just had my custome muffler made up today by kermit 3' to 2 2.5' tips and does it sound great and look great highly recomend kermit help this guy fund his drift ppl !!

actually its a 3" to custom twin 3" shotgun set up but yes it does sound awesome

kermit :)

hi kermit, could ya pm me with the cost of welding a couple of flanges onto my cat? heres what i need:

its a 3.5" cat (i bring this)

3" - 2 bolt one side

3.5" - 3 bolt other side

im gonna need afew 3.5" 3 bolt gaskets too if u got em :D

dp you have pics of sammies set up :P?

i dont but just picture 2 3" stainless pipes spaced 15 mm apart ( shotgun style ) with the most blood curdling noise you could ever imagine . is still fully custom to suit what ever car you drive.

kermit

Hey Kermit,

Got myself a sticker so I don't need to get one from you anymore :O

Damien aka Blackzila had two from when you did his R33, so we now have one each. Above the mufflers :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Kermit,

I've got a system that is mounted way to low and because of that my middle muffler is a bit mushed, reckon there's much you could do about bring it up a bit higher, or would it just be better to get a full new system?