+++white Face Dials @ Bezels+++ Get In Now

kezza

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used a scalpel - dont know where I got it from but it was sitting around at home...

Cutting a small circle with a scalpel aint easy though...

i used a scalpel as well, just poke a small hole and slowly turn untill holde is reamed out to size!!!

Cheers mate...I think I may take them to a screen printer mate of mine to cut it lol...also Kezza I put the led's in but they lit up all but 1 of my dials...any chance of getting 1 more blue led

PM sent bud!

yeah they look really good but 1 just doesn't light up...Kezz said about $20 for the extra bulb and Autobarn has some for about the same price so am goin to get Kezz to get me one so it's all the same colour.

So Kezza are these five bulbs just the T10 multi-direction LED's?

As seen here (the first ones): http://www.ledshoponline.com/automotive_dashboard_bulb.htm

If so, I'll be putting in an order for some of these LED's from this place..

yeah they look really good but 1 just doesn't light up...Kezz said about $20 for the extra bulb and Autobarn has some for about the same price so am goin to get Kezz to get me one so it's all the same colour.

good man... i wouldnt be getting no junk ones from auto barn! OK OK, do it... get ya self one from auto barn, and get one off me... then hook them both up and just have a look!!!! hahaha then you will chuck the autobarn one away.....

I have a few junk ones from auto barn from when i was a noob to the leds.... ill do it!!! when the next led comes in for clakka ill do a test... and ill do a test and take some pics, to just show people to get the REAL thing and junk!!!

if your ordering more, is it to late to buy a set of LEDs :blink:

yeah man, i can order you a set... pm me dude. and not a worry with the dials , hope ya like em!!! btw. postman just dropped off the dials, had a quick look, and it looks the goods. :P thanks.

Whoever, however, i want a fifth blue LED!

yep yep, can do bud!

Hi Kezza,

Has my set been sent yet?

yeah mate, all items apart from one was sent, all the same day!!! sit tight dude!