+++white Face Dials @ Bezels+++ Get In Now

kezza

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, i was in on the group buy, and i have received my items. Going by the above posts im going to assume that,

1. I need another LED as you need 5 not 4?

2. Everyone has SI bezels not SII for R33? and these will not fit?

cheers

Evil

Spot on.

Kezza, WHERE ARE YOU!?

im sorry guys my f**king internet is f**ked at the moment and the pricks reckon they have given our port away!! WTF

im at my dads at the monet... i have recieved on set back, i think its MHs

If you could please send pms to http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...?showuser=26550

j-styleinc2004

mike can sort out the BEZELS...... For the LED kits i now have them and i will send offto people!!

sorry for this!!!

COMPUTERS ARE GAY

Ill be back as soon as i get my NET back!!!

kezza

im sorry guys my f**king internet is f**ked at the moment and the pricks reckon they have given our port away!! WTF

Happened to us as well, we upgraded to ADSL2 and they said yep you guys are first in epping area to do it heaps of ports... anyway long story short after 25 days without internet they finally worked out that the exchanged hadn't been prepped properly and the port kept locking us out.

Any further group buys i am diffenetly in on the R34 bezel.

helpp!! lol

Just put a small 1cm slit in the dial so you can slot it through! Cut where the short part of the dial sits when the dial is at 0 - that way it's hidden when the car is switched off.

Once its in the dash you cant even notice it!

I've pmed mike todya. I hope this gets sorted out pretty soon because it has been a long time.

I specifically checked many many times when I ordered, you sure you sure you sure it is sII because the sII cluster is not the same as the sI.

The response I got was that sII people had ordered sII clusters had received sII bezels.

Just put a small 1cm slit in the dial so you can slot it through! Cut where the short part of the dial sits when the dial is at 0 - that way it's hidden when the car is switched off.

Once its in the dash you cant even notice it!

Kinda know what you mean but still dont lol. just dont wanna stuff it up, youd think they would come pre cut damn it. are we supposed to cut out where the kms go and the trip meter, clock etc aswell? on the pack theres instructions in japanese with a pic of the dials and lines going through it. is that where i should slice it? also do i need to make little holes for where the screws go?

Kinda know what you mean but still dont lol. just dont wanna stuff it up, youd think they would come pre cut damn it. are we supposed to cut out where the kms go and the trip meter, clock etc aswell? on the pack theres instructions in japanese with a pic of the dials and lines going through it. is that where i should slice it? also do i need to make little holes for where the screws go?

Yes yes yes... Just cut out all of the blue shaded areas!