• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for completely ignoring my question man! :thumbsup:

:laugh:

sorry mate, straight over my head!

they are a flat hi power LED. not like a tic tac looking led!!! um, and the way the dome on the top is, lets close to 180degrees of light

once the last set come in ill show on my wall at night they way they work!!

hahaha sorry again, i wasnt ignoring you :happy: hahaha :O

oh, and the set near the bottom is only close to 180 cause it has tic tac leds facing in 5 ways!

How the hell did you get your dials over the needle without removing it???

I cannot work out how the bloody things go on without removing the needle!

NOOOOOO dont remove the needles, for the love of god NOOOOOO!

:thumbsup:

look at the face of the dial and you will see a faint line horizontaly accross... with a very sharp blade and very clean ruler slice it! and then when you go to fit it, slip the needle through the slit :O And 9 months later you will have little baby dials!

NOOOOOO dont remove the needles, for the love of god NOOOOOO!

:(

look at the face of the dial and you will see a faint line horizontaly accross... with a very sharp blade and very clean ruler slice it! and then when you go to fit it, slip the needle through the slit :laugh: And 9 months later you will have little baby dials!

Kezza mate what are you talking about i just clicked the link and doesnt show the cutting of any slit??? Just shows that you slide them over poking the needle through the centre hole.... which was what i thought annyway?

my blue met dials came totally pre cut anyway... are not the white dials the same?

Lastly, how do i go about getting that fifth blue LED from you? pronto pronto!! :huh:

I thought that on the first page, it said that those buying the leds get 4 x 2 led packs. That is, they get 8 LEDS.

Also, kez, tehse are normal t10 leds:

post-10214-1170762023.jpg

Are the cyber stork ones just like these? :

post-10214-1170762013.jpg

If so, the second type gives a wide angle, and they are known as inverted lens LEDs.

Edited by MANWHORE

Kezza mate what are you talking about i just clicked the link and doesnt show the cutting of any slit??? Just shows that you slide them over poking the needle through the centre hole.... which was what i thought annyway?

my blue met dials came totally pre cut anyway... are not the white dials the same?

Lastly, how do i go about getting that fifth blue LED from you? pronto pronto!! :D

ok, im new to the metalic dials i didnt open anyones pack to have a good look at them, I will find out about how they are fitted!!

But yeah the link showes all i can get as in the way of fitment!! I didnt have any drama.. i did make the mistake of taking off my needles, but hey i didnt look at the how to file!!

and i have the led ordered, and you will just have to be patent for it!

I thought that on the first page, it said that those buying the leds get 4 x 2 led packs. That is, they get 8 LEDS.

Ah yeah i did f*k up on that!!! i was unsure of the led kits back at the start, but when i gave quotes for them in pm, i did say they came in packs of 4 RAHHHHh..... I will be taking orders for more led kits.. and their will be 5 in them!!

And to those who had ordered them i will get you a 5th one for $20

Also, kez, tehse are normal t10 leds:

define normal? they are a t10 flange plug yes! normal led NO

post-10214-1170762023.jpg

Are the cyber stork ones just like these? :

post-10214-1170762013.jpg

If so, the second type gives a wide angle, and they are known as inverted lens LEDs.

NO, they are not the same as those!!! The inverted led is just the same as a tic tac one but its even worse. cause it seems to loose the light altogether!

manwhore no i dont think the LEDs i got from kezza are like that. and yeah i only got 4 LEDs. Kinda cant do anything until i get enough for the cluster!!! how did this happen??

xizor i have ordered your 5th led...

Guys.... If you want to get other leds be my guest, But you will be wasting your money!

thats site that was listed b4 by oldmate! get some from them, they will be cheap and nastyyyy.

Does anyone else want to post pics of their dials?

I want to see how other people have fitted the aluminium fascia... Mine kind of blocks the bottom of the dials because the fascia cant sit flush with the dials.. See my pics above, you can see what I mean with the fuel guage.

Anyone got some pics of the finished product?

flysky, yep ill order you LEDs!!!

looking at the pic of the bezels... i cant see what you are talking about!

looks sweet as!!!!

Ill post up a pic of my bezels, have been in for over a year now! and still look MADDDD!

post-14512-1171144547.jpg

Yours is an R32... Mine is R33 - completely different dash. The surface that the bezel sits on isnt a flat surface, so it has to prop out at the bottom..

Come on.. someone with an R33 must have fitted theirs by now surely?